PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: Need Control Arms ASAP

Polygon
10-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I need a pair of dual pivot control arms like the ones on the 89 GTC and Shelby Daytona. Let me know what you have.

banshee X
10-01-2009, 04:51 PM
I need a pair of dual pivot control arms like the ones on the 89 GTC and Shelby Daytona. Let me know what you have.

there is a gtc in the jy by me all complete minus motor. should i take a trip back for you??

Polygon
10-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Sure, if you think you can get them off. The issue I'm having is the bolts have rust welded to the inner sleeves and they are becoming too much of a PITA to cut. I'm at my wits end and about to cut the arms off.

Just let me know if you can get them off. If they are too much of a PITA, don't worry about it.

banshee X
10-01-2009, 05:06 PM
i have 2 words to say aero-kroil i wll spray some on them smoke a cig or two them pullem off, i will run over 2morrow or sat. and let you know....but you def want em right. last time i did this for someone that needed omni parts well guess what i still gotem in storage cuz the jokster changed his mind huh...

Polygon
10-01-2009, 05:18 PM
How much would you want for them shipped to Utah?

banshee X
10-01-2009, 06:20 PM
well i use usps, so i can get them boxem up and get a quote from them...not tryin to make money on shipping. i will only charge you what they charge me for the parts, and then throw me a few hundred for labor....just kidding

then throw me a few bux for my trouble for being such a nice guy.

Shawn

black86glhs
10-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Just curious, what Omni parts are you holding on to?

GLHS60
10-02-2009, 12:09 AM

It looks like you're holding on to a rad support to me??? LOL

Thanks
Randy

banshee X
10-02-2009, 07:18 AM

pm me if you need something specific....got lots of stuff. but pm me dont clutter up polygons thread...
Shawn

Polygon
10-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Can you give me any idea what I might be paying here? I've been spending a lot more money than I had wanted to on this. Id really like to avoid spending more than $60 total.

Anyhow, also, they need to be the dual pivot used on the 89' cars and some 90' cars. They look like this:

http://www.sheenconsulting.com/car/pics/NewControlArms.JPG

If all this is the case then I will buy them for sure.

banshee X
10-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Can you give me any idea what I might be paying here? I've been spending a lot more money than I had wanted to on this. Id really like to avoid spending more than $60 total.

Anyhow, also, they need to be the dual pivot used on the 89' cars and some 90' cars. They look like this:

http://www.sheenconsulting.com/car/pics/NewControlArms.JPG

If all this is the case then I will buy them for sure.

ya i was just there and those look like the same ones. i didnt pull them since you didnt say for sure, and i saw the add on td.com too. like i said if you want me to get them for you ok but if your gonna try to look everywhere else im not wasting my time. so if you want em tell me then i will go back tomorrow morning pull em box em and ship em sat, or monday. a i'll do it for $75 shipped. let me know

banshee X
10-02-2009, 04:46 PM
well they look the same to me here yah go, well just not as pretty.:p

i went back tonite and pulled this one to make sure it was the same. i will go get the other tomorrow morning

Shawn