PDA

View Full Version : Attn: BC and Washington; Mopars At The Ranch

Whorse
05-13-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.okanaganmopars.com/Registration2006.pdf

There's a link to the registration if anyone is interested in going to Mopars at the Ranch in Vernon. I'll be there, and a bunch of guys from the local BCFWD club are going. The drive up to Vernon from Vancouver is a lot of fun, and the Okanagan is a blast in the summer for those who haven't been.

It's on July 22-23, and is a great way to show off the work you've done over the winter and spring on your car.

If anyone's interested in going I can get you some information, or you can read for updates at Okanagan Mopars (http://www.okanaganmopars.com) and The BC FWD Club (http://groups.msn.com/BCFWD).

Jason

shelbyplaya
05-14-2006, 10:45 PM
jayson... your ugly

i'll be at the show again......

Turbo_Rampage
05-14-2006, 11:39 PM
I will try to get a few days off of work, and do a roadtrip up to Vernon in my Rampage,:thumb:

Whorse
05-15-2006, 01:13 AM
I suppose it's good to know Ray will be there again. Hopefully he can spell my name right by then...

It would be nice to see a few L Bodies there, especially a rampage.

Mopar_Nutz
05-15-2006, 05:42 PM
My L will be there too! I'm in something different every year. Why break the trend? hahaha Too bad last year it was someone elses car :(

Whorse
05-15-2006, 08:01 PM
You should feel priveleged to arrive in a Turbo Lebaron with a Digital Dash...

shelbyplaya
05-15-2006, 10:59 PM
I suppose it's good to know Ray will be there again. Hopefully he can spell my name right by then...

dont count on it

i should have to t-top shelby there this year. it wont be purdy but it'll be another number for the FWD class!

sadly no amanda this year :(

Whorse
05-15-2006, 11:27 PM
I don't we need any Amanda's this year. That goes for both of you :P.

However, I would like to see a T-Top.

Mopar_Nutz
05-16-2006, 07:19 PM

Sadly I'm still working on mine :o

Whorse
05-16-2006, 08:22 PM
If either of you name your car Amanda I'm going to back my car up to your tent and fill it with exhaust.

shelbyplaya
05-16-2006, 11:25 PM

However, I would like to see a T-Top.

it'll be on the road verry soon! i'm going to go up to duncan and swap on the A555 and other 5spd stuff this weekend

i should have the motor in by this weekend!

the car will be running sooner is IAN (my twin {situation wise}) would sent me that god damn wiering harness!

moparpat
06-14-2006, 01:22 PM
As Always I'll be there.I'll be bringing the R/T again.I thought this year the Shelby Z would be ready.So far the turnout looks like it will be far better than last year.I've talked to a lot of the local guys and they are all coming.Pat.

4cefedomni
07-09-2006, 07:12 PM
only 2 weeks away my car needs lots of work but i want to go. my girlfriend might bring up her cs daytona as well but we are not registered so do we just show up or is there someone we should call or what ? never been there and don't know what to expect

Will Martin
07-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Aw man, I need to start marking my calendar! I completely forgot all about this!

Whorse
07-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes you can show up and register there. On the saturday you can come all morning and they usually leave it open a bit in the afternoon for stragglers. I would LOVE to see both you guys there because we need some Lower Mainland representation there! Will, get that darn rampage running and come win a trophy!

shelbyplaya
07-09-2006, 10:49 PM
hey will are you going to the show this year?

Will Martin
07-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Man I've just had so much on my plate this year. I could feasibly have it ready, but realistically...... I'll just have to see but I still want to go!

Whorse
07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Well Ray owes me some beer at the show so if you come I'll pass one along to you!