PDA

View Full Version : SV Chapter New President and VP

denviola
09-25-2009, 05:53 PM
During the August 22 SV monthly meeting I felt it was time for a change, and knowing that my personal schedule was full for the remainder of the year asked Scott Drega to take over as SV President. This was in no small part due to Scott's outstanding work on our event planning.

Scott's tenure was brief as he evaluated the work he is doing for the SV Chapter, his leadership position in the NC Chapter and his home life, finding his plate was too full.

Scott made a couple of outstanding decisions in increasing the Chapter leadership positions to two, President and Vice President and also asking Jen and Greg Sultner to fill those positions respectively. :clap:

I am very pleased that Jen has taken over the role of Chapter President and Greg is filling the VP Position. This change is quite progressive in that the "old guard" has given way to the younger generation, and very possibly SV may have the first Chapter president of the fairer gender. Scott remains as event planning point of contact for the SV Chapter. I will continue as the elder member of the Chapter, knowing we are in good hands.

My confidence is very high that the combination of Jen (brains) and Greg (brawn?) will serve the SV Chapter and the National Organization well. These appointments fittingly recognizes the contributions made to the organizations by Mr. and Mrs. "Harry Potter". Please give them your support in all our future activities.

Thanks and Regards.
"Uncle" Denny Viola

sdac guy
09-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks for posting that up Den. Scott notified me of the change a week or two ago.

I appreciate deeply your involvement, commitment, and leadership of the SV chapter during its early years. I want to also extend congratulations to Jen and Greg as I am sure they will do well in their new offices. :thumb:

BTW, glad to see you back online Denny!!

Barry

"Top Fuel" Bender
09-26-2009, 10:47 AM
isn't that a conflict of interest or a monopoly or something
President and V.P. from the same bedroom :bolt:

J/K

Thanks for many years of patronage Uncle D. :thumb:

Pat
09-27-2009, 07:05 AM
President and V.P. from the same bedroom :bolt:

:

That's a bit odd...but, you should be happy that you're club pres is by far the best looking one you've had yet! Uncle D, Scott or Jen....seems like an easy pick to me! :p

turbojerk
09-27-2009, 10:35 AM
That's a bit odd...but, you should be happy that you're club pres is by far the best looking one you've had yet! Uncle D, Scott or Jen....seems like an easy pick to me! :p

Hey! That's no way to talk about the "original" TD Uncle!!!

Scott maybe, but Uncle D..... Nah...:thumb:

contraption22
09-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Congrats Jen and Greg!

Good to see you back around Denny. Hope you are well.

BadAssPerformance
09-27-2009, 11:23 AM
Congrats Jen and Greg! :clap:

Good work from Den and Scott too :thumb:

denviola
09-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Good to see you back around Denny. Hope you are well.

Doing better, balance is improving. Hope to be allowed to drive soon. I'm actually playing video games to improve my coordination. Thank you to you and all that wrote or PM'd.
UNK

J&G_BlueGLH
09-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Thanks everyone! And thanks to UNK D and Scott for all their previous work... couldnt have done it without them! We are looking forward to what lies ahead in the future.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Denny! :)

85shelbycharger
09-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. HP! The SV-SDAC group is awesome! :hail: