PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Dodge Dakota 2.5L - Kansas City, MO

BradleyMiller
05-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Here's the details:

1991 Dodge Dakota 2.5L / 5 speed -- just ripe to convert to a turbo RWD screamer. Formerly Dennis Doza's truck and it weighs in at an AC free 3060 lbs.

Sold the Morris Minor that was going to get the engine/tranny combo . . . looking to get a Lebaron Convertible as project car.

The truck has been sitting for the past four years, paint on top is doing the typical Mopar peel with an added flash rust for fun. Truck interior is scruffy and it sometimes starts and sometimes doesn't . . . I haven't tracked down that electrical malady . . . I suspect the ignition switch as the heater blower won't run during those sessions. The engine sounds good though and I've driven it around the block every so often and it's decent for a little truck. Perfect basis for a turbo conversion. Already has a good free flow muffler and decent sized exhaust.

Truck is located east of Kansas City in Blue Springs Missouri. I'll post pics for any interested parties. I would like $500 for the truck -- bring a trailer and get your project freak on. PM me for inquiries.

Thanks!

BradleyMiller
05-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Bump for pics:

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116157