PDA

View Full Version : 87 CSX Emissions Decal

jonnyb
09-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Sorry for the multiple posts, but since I really need this I wanted to post in all applicable sections.

Does anyone make a reproduction or have a NOS 87 CSX emissions decal?

I'm currently restoring an 87 CSX and I was going to leave the original one alone (just tape it off and paint around it), but there's a tiny spot of rust that goes under the corner of the sticker and I want to make sure that I stop it in its tracks now. However, I also want to make sure that I can get a replacement sticker before I go and peel the original one off.

Thanks,

Jon

BadAssPerformance
09-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Eiker, GLHS069 had a GLHS one... maybe him or Greg, Omni-potent?

jonnyb
09-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Thanks JT.

I did see Steve posting about GLHS ones and I think he also mentioned one for an 89 CSX, but I didn't see any threads where he mentioned one for an 87. I'll PM him now.

Also, thanks for suggesting Omni-potent - not sure if they have the decal, but Safelite just showed up today to replace the windshield and they had the wrong moldings and weren't sure if they could get the correct ones. If they can't get them, I see that Greg has them on his site, so that was a nice find.

Didn't Pettijohn have a bunch of emissions decals at SDAC this year? Anyone have his email address?

Jon

rich tideswell
09-13-2009, 06:05 PM
I thought over on the "other" turbododge forum, there was some one repopping them...

BadAssPerformance
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Didn't Pettijohn have a bunch of emissions decals at SDAC this year? Anyone have his email address?

Jon

Now that you mention it.... PM Barry, he should have his info?