PDA

View Full Version : New vinyl installed

SquintzSRT4
09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Hey all,

What do you think about this custom vinyl I had done? Now I just need to find a place to get my wheels powder coated flat black. :thumb:

CoolV300C
09-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I like it, but I'd leave the wheels silver and get the windows blacked out instead.

iTurbo
09-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Looks good! I especially like the SRT badge on the grille. I think I'll get one of those for my CSRT someday. I would also leave the wheels alone. They look great as-is and the black wheel thing is really overdone, especially in the SRT4 crowd.

SquintzSRT4
09-07-2009, 10:10 AM
I like it, but I'd leave the wheels silver and get the windows blacked out instead.

the windows have a 35% tint on them I cant really go darker due to Michigan law you cant tint front windows and I have run into an issue in the past with darker rears and light fronts got pulled over so this time I went with lighter all around. Thanks for the feed back! :thumb:

SquintzSRT4
09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Looks good! I especially like the SRT badge on the grille. I think I'll get one of those for my CSRT someday. I would also leave the wheels alone. They look great as-is and the black wheel thing is really overdone, especially in the SRT4 crowd.

Thanks for the feed back!

glhs727
09-07-2009, 10:44 PM
I like it a lot! do you have another set for sale? I would love to put it on my sliver csrt-4.
later,
Cindy

JDAWG
09-07-2009, 10:53 PM
i would black the wheels myself and tint the windows, does it have car tags? in md laws differ if you have car or truck tags

SquintzSRT4
09-08-2009, 07:24 AM
I like it a lot! do you have another set for sale? I would love to put it on my sliver csrt-4.
later,
Cindy

Hey Cindy,

I didn't make them I had a guy called Simon through www.vinylimagination.com do it for me he had them on eBay worked with me through several e-amils till it was what I wanted. real nice guy to work with good price too.

SquintzSRT4
09-08-2009, 07:30 AM
i would black the wheels myself and tint the windows, does it have car tags? in md laws differ if you have car or truck tags

In MI it doesn't matter, you can go as dark as you want on the rears but can't tough the fronts :( so I have had success with keeping them light and the same