PDA

View Full Version : The things we do for our kids...

2.216VTurbo
09-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Mitchell Musso?:confused2: Never heard of him, is he one of the Jonas brothers or?? I got up at 5:30 am this morning to be at Lake Mission Viejo by 6 am to get a premium spot to watch his concert. This is the first time my kids actually *went* with me to get good first-come-first-served spots. Throw some blankets down at 6, watch a couple of dads nearly throw blows over some blanket encroachement issues (one guy had the gall to move one of the cardboard fold up 'trash cans' so he could grab a little extra turf:rolleyes:) chill guys, it's not like we are fighting for front row seats at the Spearment Rhino Club:confused:

So about 5pm we go back, I have an 18 pack of Tecate to get me thru the evening ( it *HAS* to be cans or they will confiscate any glass at the gate) and there are like 6,000 12-16 year old girls to see this Mitchell kid, my son actually begrudgingly asked me why it was 'all girls' before he realized the potential with that mix... The Little teeny bopper and his Metro band actully put on a good show, a group of my wifes hot soccer mom friends got a bit 'chatty' with me ("oh, can we share space on your blanket, you have a really nice spot...):eyebrows: and it was my daughters first 'real' concert. The pit was pretty freaking tight! I defintely had to jockey and push for space amidst the sweaty teens(and their moms:eyebrows::evil:)

All in all a fun night, glad my Mrs's drove us home, one of the other dads had a flask and on top of the 18pack, I'm a bit buzzed:partywoot:

turbovanmanČ
09-06-2009, 02:41 AM
All I have to say is, where are the pics of the hot moms, sheesh. :confused:

BadAssPerformance
09-06-2009, 08:45 AM
All I have to say is, where are the pics of the hot moms, sheesh. :confused:

LOL, you beat me too it.

So let me get this straight... you stake your claim at 6am and then go back 10-12 hours later an dyour sh!t is still there? Even with dads fist fighting for space in the am?

2.216VTurbo
09-06-2009, 12:37 PM
LOL, you beat me too it.

So let me get this straight... you stake your claim at 6am and then go back 10-12 hours later an dyour sh!t is still there? Even with dads fist fighting for space in the am?

Hot Soccer Moms action only committed to memory guys, my wife looks through our camera pics you know
:o

There is usually some blanket adjusting going on throughout the day, that's why I nail my blankets to the grass with 40 penny nails:thumb: Easy to pull up at the end of the night but enough deterent to keep the spot poachers at bay:fencing:

Here you go Simon, go ahead and mag this random shot of a portion of the crowd, if you can't find at least three pairs of Silicon enhancements here-you ain't trying:D

Dark sunglasses skinny kid with the black tank is the rich little MF'r all the fuss was over.

turbovanmanČ
09-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Hahhaa, thanks, :thumb:

Yeah, I am suprised the blankets stayed.

That "KID" looks like he needs a good beating, :eyebrows: