PDA

View Full Version : All MOPAR event at Bandimere (Denver)

powermaxx
05-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Had great time there. Got to see a lot of folks I haven't seen in awhile. Cars were cool and racing was fun. I entered into the FWD Challenge and the Street ET class as I haven't been able to get to a test and tune at all this year (and I need it :D ). Trying out the new Hoosier DOT's and doing a burnout instead of the usual spin'em to clean'em. WOW!:thumb: Dropped the 60's a little (1.904's now) and ran a best of 12.742@ 109.40mph. Then the headwinds came! Came and went all day long so it was a crap shoot as to dial in!

Had a lot of people come buy and asy nice things about my faded old GLHS (I used to have on of these, sure do miss it...)

Car is still squating on launch and now that I have a video I can see I'm spinning my new DOT's. Also hitting them hard enough to spin the rim in the tire (about 1/2" per launch :D ) Was running them down to 10 1/2psi so gonna up the pressure to 13psi and see if they stick to the rims better;) (rim screws as last resort) and drop my launch rpm's also (5400rpm).

Later folks!

(Oh, went out first round in the FWD class but got to the 3rd round with the mostly RWD class).