PDA

View Full Version : Replacement dash Plaques

"Top Fuel" Bender
08-21-2009, 08:34 PM
Any interest in replacement Dash Plaques?
We threw these together for a car
All Billet Alumn. cnc milled
this currently fits omni,charger,rampage, 84-89 daytona

$15 group buys of 10 or more
$20 personalized plates (glhs#636, 10sec omni, gazer ect....)
willing to do other vehicles (smaller shadow/lancer ect.. plates)
going to try the inlay in black with the border and text milled

what do you guys think :eyebrows:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/thumbs/P8214047-800.jpg ('http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/P8214047-800.jpg')
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/thumbs/P8214039-800.jpg ('http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/P8214039-800.jpg')

JohnnyIroc
08-21-2009, 08:58 PM
i like it! id get one that said Shelby daytona
like this:
Shelby
____Daytona
without the line it wouldent show up spread out like that with just spaces

blk86trbo
08-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I'd be interested in more than one...just not quite sure yet what I'd want it to say.

bakes
08-21-2009, 09:16 PM
cool ideal i would like one that say Rattrap

blk86trbo
08-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Can you use different fonts?

LaserXT1986
08-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Bruce,

A.) You are posting in a vendor section yet I fail to see you listed as a vendor. As such, your crappy, stupid, smelly, ugly worthless products have no place here, and neither do you. Get lost, punk!

B.) Point A above was sarcasm for those that didn't get it ;)

C.) *Very* nice work, and if people want different fonts/options (and you in fact wish to offer it) I can help you with that as I can export any vector file to .dxf (I think you told me that is what your software reads -- if you need it as another export file extension let me know!). Lemme know!!

boost geek
08-21-2009, 10:24 PM
I'd like one too, can't decide what to write on it though...

BadAssPerformance
08-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Moved to 'group buy' section :thumb:

bakes
08-21-2009, 11:11 PM
JT you should get one the says B. A .P.

boost geek
08-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey, I want one that says "Holset", but in a bold, heavy font.:thumb:

BadAssPerformance
08-21-2009, 11:26 PM
JT you should get one the says B. A .P.

LOL... would want the actual logo, like on the sig pic :D

"Top Fuel" Bender
08-23-2009, 10:15 PM
So what's everybody coming up with ????

Bruce,

A.) You are posting in a vendor section yet I fail to see you listed as a vendor. As such, your crappy, stupid, smelly, ugly worthless products have no place here, and neither do you. Get lost, punk! why I'm going to bother responding to such a worthless post is beyond me but here it goes, I did contact Frank about becoming a vendor,my daughter, niece and nephews can draw better on 3m tape then your so called "professional business" decals (at least they can use the spell check), You and your Lucidi Corp. don't scare me, you'd have trouble tracking me down a mile past the turnpike and the big city, we don't have street lights to protect your bony xxx :evil:

B.) Point A above was sarcasm for those that didn't get it ;)

Mine wasn't :p

C.) *Very* nice work, and if people want different fonts/options (and you in fact wish to offer it) I can help you with that as I can export any vector file to .dxf (I think you told me that is what your software reads -- if you need it as another export file extension let me know!). Lemme know!!

I actually tried calling you concering above before we cut the pieces but no answer at the house (too busy knocking boots :eyebrows:) I'd call your visor phone but the battery in the car is disconnected :lol:

rx2mazda
08-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I think we at TM.com should have different WHP level clubs! Bruce makes up the plaques for 300, 400, 500, 600whp levels(<300whp can get a SLOW plaque with no dyno graph needed:D). You have to provide a valid dyno graph to purchase/enter the club. Start another thread like the "TURBO MOPAR TIMES" so we know who is in which club. What do you guys think?

P.S. Bruce, can you get a 500+WHP plaque ready for me?:eyebrows::evil:

LaserXT1986
08-28-2009, 09:30 AM
my daughter, niece and nephews can draw better on 3m tape then your so called "professional business" decals (at least they can use the spell check)

Well, then, my comliments to your daughter, niece, and nephew ;)

(At least they are using 3M Material :lol:

You and your Lucidi Corp. don't scare me, you'd have trouble tracking me down a mile past the turnpike and the big city, we don't have street lights to protect your bony xxx :evil:

Oh really? Guess my next step is to buy all of Allentown, Whitehall, and surrounding areas. Once LucidiCorp owns the territory, we'll find you. You need to shop for toilet paper at SOME point.... ;)

I actually tried calling you concering above before we cut the pieces but no answer at the house (too busy knocking boots :eyebrows:) I'd call your visor phone but the battery in the car is disconnected :lol:

I was away from last Thursday till this past Monday in Harrisburg. My wife was the matron of honor for what was her maid of honor last year. And yes, we were knocking boots but still weren't home :thumb:

The visorphone got disconnected. Apparently I made too many calls to "Devon Miles" and forgot to pay the bill :p:p

I'll be at the meeting Sunday, talk to me then and we'll work up some ideas!

contraption22
08-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Lately I can't look anywhere without reading about when and where the Lucidi's are having sex.

LaserXT1986
08-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Lately I can't look anywhere without reading about when and where the Lucidi's are having sex.

:confused: :confused:

I said we were knocking boots. Isn't that what you call dancing?

If not...hmm...no wonder I kept getting strange looks and slaps across the face from all those women at that wedding last Saturday when I said "hey, wanna knock boots"? :)

JohnnyIroc
08-28-2009, 04:50 PM
:confused: :confused:

I said we were knocking boots. Isn't that what you call dancing?

If not...hmm...no wonder I kept getting strange looks and slaps across the face from all those women at that wedding last Saturday when I said "hey, wanna knock boots"? :)

knock boots

hetero vaginal sex. The sound made sounds like knocking boots, unless one of the partners is fat

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&q=knock%20boots%22&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

87glhs
09-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Any more word on the 87 GLHS Charger repro, or custom plaques? Getting kind of late in the driving season for most of us and I'd hate to miss them being up for sale--

86seeS
09-17-2009, 11:50 PM
i want one! super 60 in slanted bold letters

badandy
04-04-2010, 10:42 AM
P body CSX/CSX-T!