PDA

View Full Version : 2 peace intake

buckwheat
08-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Any one use the acufab fuel psi regulator on the 2 peace intake mainafold it looks like its going to hit the #1 fuel inj.

turbovanmanČ
08-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Any one use the acufab fuel psi regulator on the 2 peace intake mainafold it looks like its going to hit the #1 fuel inj.

Its PIECE, :eyebrows:

You have to shim it up using a couple washers otherwise the nut on the reg hits the rail o-ring area, damages it and it leaks. Its not even close to the #1 injector, or close enough to worry about.

buckwheat
08-16-2009, 05:16 PM
I must have somthing wrong i am using the black accufab fuel psi reg with the 2 PIECE and its hitting the #1 inj if i shim the studs it looks like the o ring wont seat in all the way.the fuel feed side of the psi regulator is pushing against the plastic conector on the inj. the only thing i can think of is to spin the inj around and so the conector is on the other side of the fuel rail.

turbovanmanČ
08-16-2009, 05:28 PM
I must have somthing wrong i am using the black accufab fuel psi reg with the 2 PIECE and its hitting the #1 inj if i shim the studs it looks like the o ring wont seat in all the way.the fuel feed side of the psi regulator is pushing against the plastic conector on the inj. the only thing i can think of is to spin the inj around and so the conector is on the other side of the fuel rail.

Correct on the injector connector.

You have to use 1 or 2 washers to shim it up, it will still seal, but if you don't use any, you can permanantly damage the fuel rail.

buckwheat
08-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Damn it ..... Gat a fuel rail for sale in your bag of goodies

turbovanmanČ
08-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Damn it ..... Gat a fuel rail for sale in your bag of goodies

I might have one.

Just check where the o-ring goes into, if you didn't squish it down too far, you'll be ok but if you left a solid imprint of the reg nut, then it will cut the o-ring when you put it together, :(

minigts
08-16-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think with the shims you can still use the fuel rail even if it got scored from the AFPR. I really can't remember how mine was, but I'm pretty sure I was still able to use it, just got a replacement o ring.

unluckyty
08-17-2009, 10:26 AM
I had no problem with mine, just had to spin the injector around. No shims use.

Greg

buckwheat
08-17-2009, 11:34 AM
cool thanks