PDA

View Full Version : 85 wHorizon clone

Juggy
08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
well even tho we all swear to ourselves @ one point or another, that one of these cars is enuff. i just traded a 91 dakota i had sitting around for 1.5 years....for a 85 plymouth whorizon

its def a project car. but its very solid. rear quarter lip is just starting to get a lil crusty, and the front doors could prolly be replaced (im picky), but underneath its a GEM :love: no rust on rails, pan. just havent checked under the carpet yet :yuck:

the omni has a 2.5L forged bottom end, Ross pistons, 87 555 trans w/ centerforce clutch, ported swirl head with 655 intake style port, ported stock exhaust manny, S60 turbo with ceramic coatin turbine and center section, 2.5" swingvalve & downpipe, 90 red interior and a few other items too boot.

I have a 2 piece intake coming on its way, so i guess i found a new purpose for it. if i can get some help from some friends im sure i can have it recovered and looking good and running in no time. but we will see how the $$$ goes.

im going to try and grab another stock 2.5L so i can keep this one for my charger, maybe give the tired 2.2 a break so i can fix some leaks. if I cant get the 2.5L i know of, i guess ill just have too toss in a 89 2.2 CB motor, and re ring and bearing it.

who knows what too do :o

CoolV300C
08-03-2009, 09:07 PM
:needpics1:

BadAssPerformance
08-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Sounds fun! Pics or ban!

minigts
08-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Sounds fun! Pics or ban!

I say ban regardless. ;)

Juggy
08-05-2009, 04:10 PM
lol the board might get boring without me around :P

k the gf has the camera from the wedding we went to this weekend. i forget to grab it off the fridge on my way out 2day :( so pics will have to wait another day or 2 at most!

lol it aint much to look at right now anyways. maybe i can hold onto this one long enuff to finish it. as much as i love my charger, im sure it would be more fun to spank people in the 4 dr version :P i was just never really a fan of them. altho the 4dr L body class at SDAC this year was AMAZING!!!! maybe ill be lucky enuff to get mine to look as good as those.

1966 dart wagon
08-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Even more waiting for pics.....def on the ban! :d

fuzz's84Daytona
08-10-2009, 07:55 AM
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt185/1984CSRampage/ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Don't need a snuggie for this one :thumb:

Fuzz