PDA

View Full Version : OMNI-Potent G/H/AA Restoration Items

OMNI-Potent
07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Everyone,

We have long been striving to offer restoration needs to the community. Whereas we are slow with product development, don't ever think we're not working hard. We have been innudated with requests from people with all cars. There's no reason why the L Body should get all the attention - and we're working on it.

We are starting out slow (which is what we have done all along), but rest assured, we're going to be adding to our catalog all the time.

We are introducing rear window channel for G, H and AA bodies. Check out the link below.

http://www.omnipotentparts.com/product_detail.htm#G%20Body

Thanks for your support!

cordes
07-30-2009, 10:51 PM
You guys have the best products. Thanks for coming out with even more needed items for our cars. :clap:

mario03SRT
07-31-2009, 08:58 AM
Everyone,

We have long been striving to offer restoration needs to the community. Whereas we are slow with product development, don't ever think we're not working hard. We have been innudated with requests from people with all cars. There's no reason why the L Body should get all the attention - and we're working on it.

We are starting out slow (which is what we have done all along), but rest assured, we're going to be adding to our catalog all the time.

We are introducing rear window channel for G, H and AA bodies. Check out the link below.

http://www.omnipotentparts.com/product_detail.htm#G%20Body

Thanks for your support!

A G Body paint fastener kit would be awesome! Can you cobble together a kit for me that includes splash shield/ground effect/Front Air Dam push pins?

Thanks,
Marion

contraption22
07-31-2009, 09:10 AM
I just have to say thank you for offering these products for our cars. I am looking forward to purchasing whatever i can in the hopes that you will continue to offer new items.

Thanks!

OMNI-Potent
07-31-2009, 01:04 PM
A G Body paint fastener kit would be awesome! Can you cobble together a kit for me that includes splash shield/ground effect/Front Air Dam push pins?

Thanks,
Marion

:eyebrows: Thanks for the suggestion.

And thanks to everyone for the support!

J&H Ryan
09-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I figured that piece wouldnt go back on the hatch - lots of careful masking ensued. Now that its done...I find the rubber. Figures. Nice products, thanks for making them!

moparfwdsleeper
09-18-2009, 09:26 AM
I didn't know you had TIII valley covers, they look amazing! Give me some time, i'll be buying one:thumb: