PDA

View Full Version : need to unleash the beast

phantom rt
05-04-2006, 01:57 PM
hi im newbie here

i acquired a lebaron its the one shown in my profile

its automatic transmision and its drive train and engine and transmission conditions are in perfect shape but i would like to know what kinds of mods i hsould do to it or what performance parts should iinstall and how please i love this kind of vehicles adn i want to unleash its real power so far ive onli used some valves to increase the boost and trick the map sensor...and its direct exhaust sistem althoug it still have its original diameter....i would appreciate some help

cordes
05-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Do a search for the good mods/ bad mods thread. It should give you some good ideas. you can also check out www.thedodgegarage.com for some more ideas.

tryingbe
05-06-2006, 01:19 AM
http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/

Jack's Dodge
05-07-2006, 12:59 AM
My advice goes towards suspension and brakes. Get yourself a solid rear sway bar. These can be found on about any 88-94 dodge vehicle. If your reach behind the rotor, you can feel the end of the bar. it will either be solid or open (hollow). You do not want the hollow bar.

At this time, you may want to consider upgrading to rear disc brakes. If you plan on putting down any power above stop (or just want a safer vehicle), this should be seriously considered. Our rear disc brakes came with 10" rotors and 11" rotors. You will need the proper rotor braket.

Some older td's are equip with a larger front sway bar. This is a useful tool as well. Check out www.polybushings.com and put some control in that frame. That's my advice.

phantom rt
05-11-2006, 01:20 PM
thanks

BadAssPerformance
05-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the Forum! :thumb:

It is always nice to see more international members. Be sure to add your locatuion to the "google maps" located under the "Quick Links" pulldown.

Bardo
05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
howdy :)

turbovanmanČ
05-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi, Hi, :cheer2: