PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Own Water/Meth Injection Kits

SebringLX
07-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Since I became a vendor, I figure I may as well sell as much stuff here as possible.

In addition to being an authorized SCT Dealer/Tuner, I am still an authorized Devil's Own dealer. It's been a while since I've sold one of their products (been busy getting a new job and moving!), but last time I sold some, they were at a considerable discount over Devil's Own's advertised prices.

If you're interested in any Devil's Own Water/Metch injection products, PM me or e-mail me at sales@custommopar.com with the part number you're looking for, and I'll see what kind of pricing I can get for you.

I'll be bringing my website back online as soon as I can so you can just order directly from my website, but for now, e-mail or PM and I'll get you taken care of!

-Josh

ATaylorRacing
07-21-2009, 05:41 PM
I won mine from winning the SDAC bracket race and might try it out...or sell it. The guy that tunes Pit Bull (high 12 second stage 2 05 SRT4 Neon) says I should use it.

SebringLX
07-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Ok finally got my pricing worked out on this stuff...

All Devil's Own kits 10% off retail price with free shipping.

Individual parts (nozzles, etc) 10% off retail price + cost of shipping.

Contact me for shipping estimate.

Stratman
08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Ok finally got my pricing worked out on this stuff...

All Devil's Own kits 10% off retail price with free shipping.

Individual parts (nozzles, etc) 10% off retail price + cost of shipping.

Contact me for shipping estimate.

Are you still selling these kits? Looking for price on 3 bar progressive kit and suggestions for nozzle and pump sizing.
2.2 /Super70 /18-23 psi /decent FMIC

I have a hard time controlling knock one of my cars and it is even tuned way down on timing (theory CR too high, I didn't build this engine).

SebringLX
08-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Yes I am, $325 would be the price. I would contact Chance at Devil's Own to discuss nozzle and pump sizing, or maybe somewhere here has a suggestion.

Stratman
08-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Yes I am, $325 would be the price. I would contact Chance at Devil's Own to discuss nozzle and pump sizing, or maybe somewhere here has a suggestion.

Can you please tell me what the kit contains? Progressive controller? What model and bar?

Thanks,
Chris

SebringLX
08-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Can you please tell me what the kit contains? Progressive controller? What model and bar?

Thanks,
Chris

You can choose between either:

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/srt-4-stage-2-22.html

3 Bar Controller part number 5113

* Completely adjustable digital progressive controller
* 250 psi pump with EPDM seals
* Heavy duty nickel plated check valve
* 15 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
* 2 Nickel plated nozzles DO3,DO5
* All necessary hardware

For an extra $18 you can get the 3 quart tank and float switch with it too.

Or this: http://www.alcohol-injection.com/3-bar-stage-2-367.html
3 Bar kit part number 5103

* Digital Progressive Controller (fully adjustable)
* 250 psi pump with EPDM seals
* Heavy duty nickel plated check valve
* 15 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
* 2 Micro droplet nozzles DO3,DO7
* All necessary hardware
* Detailed Instructions

Both are the same price. Main difference is one comes with 3 and 5gph nozzles, and the other comes with 3 and 7gph nozzles.

I think you should be able to get any nozzles sizes you want with these kits though, as all the nozzles are the same price. I'd have to check with them to see if they'd let me order one for you with substitutions.

Stratman
08-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the info. I touched base on the DO site. The moderator said to use D03 and turn pump up to 250psi. Simple math at 4gph tells me that a 3 quart tank doesn't last a long time. How fast do you go through fluids?
What would shipping be for 75074?

BIG PSI
08-03-2010, 03:46 PM
I love MY Devil's Own Meth Kit.

I have one in my silver Mini Van.

I will be getting another one for the blue Mini, next Spring.

Chuck

SebringLX
08-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I haven't got around to picking one of these up for myself yet. I really wanted to when I lived in MT because there was nothing better than 91 octane available out there. Now that I live in IL, I decided to play with E85 1st, but still may go back to the meth idea eventually.

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll check on the shipping for you when I get home. I think it may still be free shipping on kits, but I have to double check.

Stratman
08-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I love MY Devil's Own Meth Kit.

I have one in my silver Mini Van.

I will be getting another one for the blue Mini, next Spring.

Chuck

How large of a tank do you have? How long does it last before refilling?

Stratman
08-03-2010, 04:11 PM
I haven't got around to picking one of these up for myself yet. I really wanted to when I lived in MT because there was nothing better than 91 octane available out there. Now that I live in IL, I decided to play with E85 1st, but still may go back to the meth idea eventually.

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll check on the shipping for you when I get home. I think it may still be free shipping on kits, but I have to double check.

I'll see how much Chuck goes through.
I was thinking of E85, but I live in Seagoville, TX which is about 40 miles from the closest E85 station. It's been roughly 100-105F deg here for the last 2 weeks so even 93 octane does not do very well against detonation.
I don't have your email so I guess I will just PM.
Thanks,
Chris

SebringLX
08-03-2010, 04:17 PM
I'll see how much Chuck goes through.
I was thinking of E85, but I live in Seagoville, TX which is about 40 miles from the closest E85 station. It's been roughly 100-105F deg here for the last 2 weeks so even 93 octane does not do very well against detonation.
I don't have your email so I guess I will just PM.
Thanks,
Chris

E-mail address is in the 1st post. :thumb:

BIG PSI
08-03-2010, 05:24 PM
How large of a tank do you have? How long does it last before refilling?

I have a one gallon tank.

At 19 psi of boost AI have -0- problems with detonation on 93 Shell gas.
I have a wide band that we monitor ever so carefully as we still have a dang two bar map in the Mini Van.

Here is a picture for you.

SebringLX
08-03-2010, 05:31 PM
That looks really nice Chuck. Is that Nitrous I see on there with your Meth too? ;)

Stratman
08-03-2010, 05:50 PM
"Stops copyings me!" :D (for the Metalocalypse fans)

http://www.turbofreak.com/pics_files/daytona/engineclean.jpg

Does that gallon last a long time?

turbovanmanČ
08-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I use the coolant overflow bottle, so that's what, 3-4 litres, it can last me a month or longer but if I am at WOT alot, a few days, :o :lol:

BIG PSI
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
That looks really nice Chuck. Is that Nitrous I see on there with your Meth too? ;)

Yes, we are running N2O as well.
It is a 55 shot right now.
I will be getting my 3 bar computer the beginning of Sept, tune it to 28 psi.
Remove the 3" Cat Converter, and launch that bad boy at 4,000 rpm.
It we don't dip well into the 12's, I am going to be Very Disappointed.

:(

DevilsOwn
08-06-2010, 10:02 AM
55 shot that's all your running? You should see my tbss run with the 350 pill in :)

BIG PSI
08-06-2010, 10:45 AM
55 shot that's all your running? You should see my tbss run with the 350 pill in :)

I know I am a baby when it comes to putting lots of N20 and Meth and BOOST in a 4-cylinder.

One day I will turn up the wick.

How are you doing Chance, my friend ?

Chuck