PDA

View Full Version : what do you think it's worth

tommyturbo
07-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Ok, contemplating selling my 03 PT GT. The car is a one owner, I bought new dec 2002. Car has 76K, and is in mint shape. Paint is perfect, and car has a clear bra, to keep the front end from getting those chips. Interior is mint as well. Car has had mobil one 10w-30 since new, as well as trans flushes every 30k. Car also has a mopar stage one kit, eibach springs and koni struts & shocks and bigger sway bars. Car is cloth interior, and has power windows,locks, mirrors, cd/cassette player, crome 17 rims. Will post pics later, but curious what you all think I might be able to get for it.

SoCalCSX
07-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Tough to say, haven't really checked what they're going for lately. I picked mine up last year for $6500 but with leather and sunroof and 68k on the clock. I'll swap you my stock suspension for yours though LOL.

1FastCSX289
07-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Im actually contemplating buying a PT GT turbo. I was actually looking at them on the other tab when I saw your thread. Seems like the 03's with average mileage are going around 5500-7k. Some people might think the mods increase value, but usually mods do not increase value at all. I would say if you found the right person, you might get 7......or POSSIBLY 7500 for it. Too bad youre all the way out in LA, I might be interested! Unless, you want to meet half way and take an 85 Mercedes veggie oil burner in on partial trade???:)