PDA

View Full Version : OMNI-Potent's latest.....

OMNI-Potent
07-15-2009, 08:29 PM
For all of you that were at SDAC, you may have had a chance to stop by and see some of our newest product offerings. For those of you who didn't, we announce the latest products:

Transmission Shifter Adapter Brackets - convert your 520 or 555 in an L-Body without cutting holes in your floor!

4-Door L-Body Window Scrapers and Channel - finally some of the kits you've been requesting! Now available!

We will be launching a few new products next week!

Take a look at all our product offerings: www.omnipotentparts.com.

Thanks!

SpoolinGLH
07-15-2009, 08:32 PM
You guys have some awesome parts.... I appreciate all of this as I am slowly restoring my omni...but for the love of god can you make new weatherstripping for the 4 door Lbody? I took my Omni to the Laser Car wash and I got washed as well because of all the water blowing in...:(

GLHNSLHT2
07-15-2009, 09:02 PM
:wow1: at the price, but understandable. I'll need a set at some point. Thanks for making these available. Just to clairfy these are for the outside scrapers? Looks like it has the black metal pieces that rivet? to the outside of the door as well?

GLHNSLHT2
07-15-2009, 09:04 PM
hehe guess I should click around some more. Very NICE kit!

Badger
07-15-2009, 09:11 PM
thats great. Im gonna need some scrapers soon. Hope to see even more stuff from you guys soon.

GLHS592
07-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Nice stuff. I wish you had all this stuff when I was doing my car. I'd have never considered a cable shifter in my SC. If the prices shock you, go look at what Year One wants for E-body parts.

minigts
07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry, but where is the adapter kit for the 568? ;) Just messing. That is my goal for this year. :D

Johnny
07-15-2009, 10:09 PM
GREAT, glad these are made now.

cordes
07-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I grabbed my heart and fell out of my chair when I saw the price, but I thought it was just for the felts. Now that I see what all is included in the kit, I think it's actually reasonably priced. Nice work bringing a much needed product to market at a good price yet again guys. :thumb:

OMNI-Potent
07-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone!

ATaylorRacing
07-16-2009, 09:47 AM
For all of you that were at SDAC, you may have had a chance to stop by and see some of our newest product offerings. For those of you who didn't, we announce the latest products:
www.omnipotentparts.com.

Thanks!

OH THANK GOD! I am tired of pulling snow out of Matchbox all winter long and I am tired of rain coming in it as I drive to events....and the rattling and wind noise! I knew you guys would pull this off.:amen:

For those of you out there that know these guys...THEY ARE GREAT!:thumb:

I was at the hospitality evening late in Matchbox since I was drag racing (and making money) at at Indy. Sorry I did not get together with you guys or see your stuff.:(

Old Matchbox still has a fender length Omni-Potent decals on it and they will stay on there indefinately for the GREAT help that they provided a few years back and they are still listed on my calendars (passed out at the awards evening) as sponsors.:hail: