PDA

View Full Version : SCT Tuning devices and software

SebringLX
07-15-2009, 08:25 PM
I know a lot of you own newer turbo mopars (PT's, SRT-4's) and other newer mopars in general, so I thought I'd let you guys in on this deal... Hopefully that is allowed in this section. Sorry mods/admins if it's not, let me know.

I just got an e-mail from SCT giving me special limited time pricing and removing the MAP (minimum approved price) restrictions from their Dodge (gas powered only, sorry diesel guys) products.

Supported Vehicles:
• '03 - '05 SRT4 Dodge Neon • '96 - '03 Non ETC Magnum V-8 Trucks
• '96 - '06 SRT10 Dodge Viper • '04 - '06 HEMI Vehicles
• '04 - '06 SRT10 Truck

It's not on their supported list, but I do know that all Turbo PT Cruisers with the NGC PCMs in them are supported, with the exception of the 06+ I believe it is that use the CAN-BUS. I've tuned more Turbo PT's than anything else, seen some real nice gains.

I can get you guys the XCal2 for $150 shipped anywhere in the US WITHOUT a tune. The MAP on these used to be $379! You would have to purchase a tune for your supported vehicle from an authorized dealer with this.

OR, and this is what I think more of you will be interested in, since we have a lot of DIYers here... I can get you a "Pro Racer" bundle that includes the SCT Advantage 3 Software and the XCal2 handheld device for $450 shipped anywhere in the US. This allows you near complete control over your PCM to write your own custom tunes (or "cals" as you guys tend to call them on your older TMs)! The software is locked to your PCM and VIN, so it's only good for 1 vehicle.

That is an awesome deal, the pro racer package was $1000 when it came out 2 years ago, and the XCal2 by itself was $500, not including the cost of a tune for a dealer. Now you can get the Pro Racer package and do your own tuning for less than it'd cost you to buy an XCal2 and a custom tune from most dealers!

The software is great, I've been using it to tune my own car for over 2 years now, and I've also tuned a few Rams, PT Cruisers, and SRT-4's with it as well. I wish it was available for the older cars too, 'cause I know you guys would love it for them!

For Turbo-Mopar.com members only, if you get the "Pro Racer" package, I will help you learn how to use the software and tune your modern mopar through the forum at no extra cost.

I'm not trying to make a bunch of $$ on these (if I wanted to do that, I would have been trying to sell them at MAP a long time ago!), just trying to pass these savings on to you guys and give back to the community. Feel free to ask any questions on it in this thread.

Badger
07-15-2009, 09:18 PM
does this software support '03 PTGT's w/autostick? How much experience do you have making cals for Ca. cars with all the smog laws out here? Need something that will pass smog in Ca. without issue.

SebringLX
07-15-2009, 09:30 PM
does this software support '03 PTGT's w/autostick? How much experience do you have making cals for Ca. cars with all the smog laws out here? Need something that will pass smog in Ca. without issue.

I lived in CA, so I know how that is. If you have a stock turbo car, I have a good stock turbo PT Cruiser canned tune. I even have one that will put down more power than a Stage 2 SRT-4 if you install the injectors and 3BAR MAP/TIP from an SRT-4 Stage 2 kit. I can throw in a canned tune on it for another $25.

I use your stock PCM code to build the tune, so it retains the CA emissions codes in the PCM, smog check should think the car is stock. You can always return the car to stock before getting checked (takes 5 minutes to unload the tune and flash it back to stock) if you're really worried about it.

I'm pretty sure an '03 can be done, PM me the part number off your PCM and I can verify it is supported.

SoCalCSX
07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
I lived in CA, so I know how that is. If you have a stock turbo car, I have a good stock turbo PT Cruiser canned tune. I even have one that will put down more power than a Stage 2 SRT-4 if you install the injectors and 3BAR MAP/TIP from an SRT-4 Stage 2 kit. I can throw in a canned tune on it for another $25.

I use your stock PCM code to build the tune, so it retains the CA emissions codes in the PCM, smog check should think the car is stock. You can always return the car to stock before getting checked (takes 5 minutes to unload the tune and flash it back to stock) if you're really worried about it.

I'm pretty sure an '03 can be done, PM me the part number off your PCM and I can verify it is supported.

Interesting.....

I was contemplating a DSP but this changes things. I'll pm you on PT Crew with any questions I have.

SebringLX
07-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Interesting.....

I was contemplating a DSP but this changes things. I'll pm you on PT Crew with any questions I have.

Responded to you over there. :thumb:

Badger
07-16-2009, 02:03 AM
sebring....where in Ca are you anyway?

SoCalCSX
07-16-2009, 02:06 AM
sebring....where in Ca are you anyway?

He's in Illinois IIRC

Badger
07-16-2009, 02:12 AM
ahhh....I missed that somehow. the post reads "I LIVED in Ca." my bad.

SebringLX
07-16-2009, 09:11 AM
ahhh....I missed that somehow. the post reads "I LIVED in Ca." my bad.

Yeah I was stationed at Beale AFB, about an hour north of Sacramento from 2002-2004. I bought my Sebring in Roseville CA while I was out there. I live near Rockford Illinois now, about 90 miles NW of Chicago.

CaptMoe
07-16-2009, 11:06 AM
I have an '07 PT GT with the Mopar Stage 1 PCM.
Is something that would still help me or would it be a waste of money?

SebringLX
07-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I have an '07 PT GT with the Mopar Stage 1 PCM.
Is something that would still help me or would it be a waste of money?

I've seen gains over the Stage 1 PT with it... However I don't think it works with the 07's, different PCM type or BUS on them... can't remember. I'm at work so I don't hve my PCM code matrix to look at. I'd need the part number off your PCM to verify support. I'm thinking the 07's are not supported though.

SebringLX
07-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Ok had a few people asking me how to find the part number on their PCM, so here's a pic:
http://www.aerospheric.com/images/PCM.jpg

There should be a sticker on the PCM somewhere similar to the one pictured about. The part number I circled in red. It always starts with a P and is followed by 8 numbers and 2 letters. The 8 numbers and 2 letters will be different depending on what year and what transmission your vehicle has.

The sticker is some times on the side of the PCM if an update was ever done by the dealer, otherwise it's usually on the side of the PCM that the wiring harness connects to, below the plugs.

JamesL
07-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I know a lot of you own newer turbo mopars (PT's, SRT-4's) and other newer mopars in general, so I thought I'd let you guys in on this deal... Hopefully that is allowed in this section. Sorry mods/admins if it's not, let me know.

I just got an e-mail from SCT giving me special limited time pricing and removing the MAP (minimum approved price) restrictions from their Dodge (gas powered only, sorry diesel guys) products.

Supported Vehicles:
• '03 - '05 SRT4 Dodge Neon • '96 - '03 Non ETC Magnum V-8 Trucks
• '96 - '06 SRT10 Dodge Viper • '04 - '06 HEMI Vehicles
• '04 - '06 SRT10 Truck

It's not on their supported list, but I do know that all Turbo PT Cruisers with the NGC PCMs in them are supported, with the exception of the 06+ I believe it is that use the CAN-BUS. I've tuned more Turbo PT's than anything else, seen some real nice gains.

I can get you guys the XCal2 for $150 shipped anywhere in the US WITHOUT a tune. The MAP on these used to be $379! You would have to purchase a tune for your supported vehicle from an authorized dealer with this.

OR, and this is what I think more of you will be interested in, since we have a lot of DIYers here... I can get you a "Pro Racer" bundle that includes the SCT Advantage 3 Software and the XCal2 handheld device for $450 shipped anywhere in the US. This allows you near complete control over your PCM to write your own custom tunes (or "cals" as you guys tend to call them on your older TMs)! The software is locked to your PCM and VIN, so it's only good for 1 vehicle.

That is an awesome deal, the pro racer package was $1000 when it came out 2 years ago, and the XCal2 by itself was $500, not including the cost of a tune for a dealer. Now you can get the Pro Racer package and do your own tuning for less than it'd cost you to buy an XCal2 and a custom tune from most dealers!

The software is great, I've been using it to tune my own car for over 2 years now, and I've also tuned a few Rams, PT Cruisers, and SRT-4's with it as well. I wish it was available for the older cars too, 'cause I know you guys would love it for them!

For Turbo-Mopar.com members only, if you get the "Pro Racer" package, I will help you learn how to use the software and tune your modern mopar through the forum at no extra cost.

I'm not trying to make a bunch of $$ on these (if I wanted to do that, I would have been trying to sell them at MAP a long time ago!), just trying to pass these savings on to you guys and give back to the community. Feel free to ask any questions on it in this thread.

:bump2: to get back on topic for the OP. Didn't mean to hijack.

Badger
07-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Id be interested, but ONLY if the tunes I got for it (canned or otherwise)were guaranteed to pass smog out here without issue. Its the GF's car and I dont want her to have to worry about that. I mean I had to go through the whole referee thing with my 'page when we did the T2 conversion. Never dealt with so much BS in my life!!

SoCalCSX
07-17-2009, 08:42 PM
You can flash it back to the stock tune, the only thing that sucks about it is both your GF and I having 03's is we would have to swap injectors to go back to stock from the S1 tune. Not that big of a deal but I'll be rolling the dice on the tune. :D The shop I go to retests for free so if it doesn't pass, stock injectors and tune will get put back on. I really wouldn't worry about it though, they aren't going to know it's on there. You can always do what Butch does and throw some alcohol in the tank before you go:lol:

Badger
07-18-2009, 01:35 AM
thought '03 PTGT's pass with the stage 1?!

SoCalCSX
07-18-2009, 01:56 AM
thought '03 PTGT's pass with the stage 1?!

I'm sure they do,but it says right on the PCM for off road use only or not for use on pollution controlled vehicles. I forget. Either way, s1 or sct, there is no gaurantee it will and you probobly won't get one. As far as the two go, the sct is just a better way to get there with much more to offer in the long run.

DC Turismo
07-18-2009, 02:52 AM
So I have an 04 GT 5 speed. Currently I'm running the Stage 1 PCM I got off Cindy last month and love it, but of course would not mind getting a little more power. What kind of numbers would a SCT2 bump me up to? Also, since I have not tuning experience whatsoever, what other mods would need to be done to support this, and is there any chance of these being tuned and then arrive at your door? If so, what is the cost?

Sorry if you answered any of those above, its late and I may have missed something.

SebringLX
07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm sure they do,but it says right on the PCM for off road use only or not for use on pollution controlled vehicles. I forget. Either way, s1 or sct, there is no gaurantee it will and you probobly won't get one. As far as the two go, the sct is just a better way to get there with much more to offer in the long run.
Correct, that's not something I can guarantee. There's a guy out in CA with a 2001 RAM (360), mild cam, running an SCT tune that I wrote, and he hasn't had any problems passing smog. He's been running the tune for close to 2 years now, one of 1st people I ever tuned for.

So I have an 04 GT 5 speed. Currently I'm running the Stage 1 PCM I got off Cindy last month and love it, but of course would not mind getting a little more power. What kind of numbers would a SCT2 bump me up to? Also, since I have not tuning experience whatsoever, what other mods would need to be done to support this, and is there any chance of these being tuned and then arrive at your door? If so, what is the cost?

Sorry if you answered any of those above, its late and I may have missed something.
You could essentiall sell the Stage 1, 'cause this can give you everthing Stage 1 does and more. SCT Claims +38fwhp and +76ft-lbs of torque on their "canned" tune for the SRT-4. My tune is a little above and beyond theirs, so maybe a little more than that, I can't say for sure. Since each vehicle is different, each vehicle will see slightly different results.

You don't need anything else to support it. I have a nice "canned" tune for stock PT Cruisers... I guess I didn't put that in my original post... if I happen to have a "canned" tune devloped for your vehicle, I'll include that with the tuner for $175 shipped. I have tunes for stock PT's and SRT-4's, and I have tunes for both of those with 3 BAR MAP/TIP using either stock or Stage 2 injectors. I also have a good tune for '96-02 Rams and Dakotas with either the 318 or 360. Works well if they are relatively stock, say nothing more than maybe headers and exhaust. Beyond that you really need a custom tune on those.

Badger
07-19-2009, 01:53 PM
your "canned" tune sounds nice but I dont know how long the autostick would live with that much torque LOL

SoCalCSX
07-19-2009, 02:04 PM
your "canned" tune sounds nice but I dont know how long the autostick would live with that much torque LOL

I'll let you know I ordered mine today. Maybe if I get everything done that I want to I'll bring it to the august meet and take you for a spin.

Badger
07-20-2009, 09:35 PM
sounds great. looking foward to it!

SoCalCSX
07-20-2009, 10:41 PM
sounds great. looking foward to it!

Stupid valve cover gasket is on backorder from Mopar until the end of august. I'll prob just get one from autozone or something even though it's almost triple the price.

Let's see all I have to do besides that is put the tune in, plastic manifold(yeah I got another one) injectors, 3" o2, 3"downpipe, block off plate, and dsm bov. I better get to work LOL

Keito
07-21-2009, 07:24 AM

Good question.
I would think the cal should also be able to adjust line pressure, shift points,
ect. in the transmission.
Is that correct SCT guy?

SebringLX
07-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Good question.
I would think the cal should also be able to adjust line pressure, shift points,
ect. in the transmission.
Is that correct SCT guy?
Unfortunately, they haven't added the tables in for that. I can do that on the '96-'02 trucks with an auto trans, but not on the PT's yet.

The 41TE will hold up just fine as long as you maintain it properly (use only ATF+4), and avoid boosting in 4th gear (overdrive). Right around 275ft-lbs of torque seems to be where they start having problem, although they can break with a lot less power if you don't take care of them. An aftermarket trans cooler helps them live longer.

So since I'm an official vendor now, I'll recap the pricing and ad an option here.

XCal2 WITHOUT tune - $150 shipped. (Take it to any SCT Dealer of your choice for a tune.)

XCal2 WITH "canned" tune - $175 shipped. ("Canned" tunes available for stock turbo SRT-4 and PT Cruisers, and stock to mildly modified '96-'02 Ram/Dakota/Durango only)

XCal2 WITH Custom tuning - $250 shipped (Available for '96-'02 Ram/Dakota/Durango, '03-'05 SRT-4, and '03-'06 PT Cruisers only, you must have at minimum a wideband O2 with datalogging capabilities, and the ability to e-mail datalogs to me.)

Pro Racer Package - $450 shipped. (Includes Tuning Software, XCal2, and support from me, everything you need to tune your own vehicle. Available for all currently supported Dodge Vehicle, see http://www.sctflash.com/DCXC2.php for more details)

Custom Tune Only - $100 (Available for '96-'02 Ram/Dakota/Durango, '03-'05 SRT-4, and '03-'06 PT Cruisers only, you must have at minimum a wideband O2 with datalogging capabilities, and the ability to e-mail datalogs to me. This is for those who already have an XCal2, but would like a custom tune written by me for their vehicle.)

PM me here, or e-mail me at sales@aerospheric.net with any questions. I do need the part number off your PCM BEFORE you order so I can verify support for your vehicle. For Pro Racer package orders, you must include your VIN as well.

glhs0426
07-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Looking forward to messing with the old '96 truck! Money sent. VIN in paypal payment details.

John

mcsvt
07-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Will it work with an '03 Durango 4.7L?

SebringLX
07-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Looking forward to messing with the old '96 truck! Money sent. VIN in paypal payment details.

John
Got it, thanks! :thumb:

Will it work with an '03 Durango 4.7L?

Send me the PCM part number off of it and I'll see if it's in the system.

SebringLX
07-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Shipped a few of these out for the people who ordered from here today. You should have UPS tracking numbers for them now.

Vigo
07-30-2009, 06:25 PM
i noticed you mention only 96-up V8 trucks.. the 3.9 not supported?

SebringLX
07-30-2009, 07:43 PM
i noticed you mention only 96-up V8 trucks.. the 3.9 not supported?

Not officially... I have been able to pull up some 3.9L cals, but I don't know if they would work or not. If you give me the PCM part number I can take a look at it and see if everything looks correct. If it does, you could buy one, but it's at your own risk, there's no refunds on these.

Vigo
08-03-2009, 12:43 PM
alright, i might have to grab them numbers..

Always thought it was silly that you could buy a mopar perf pcm for the v8s and yet for some reason could not buy the exact same thing for the exact same motor minus 2 cylinders.. : /

SebringLX
08-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Dyno results are in for my Stage 2+ tune, thanks to my German customer.

His car is an '04 PT GT, stock turbo, 3BAR sensors, stock injectors, and of course, my SCT tune.

He put down 208.7kW and 488.2Nm!

Translated to HP and ft-lbs of torque that comes out to...

280HP and 360ft-lbs of torque, AT THE WHEELS!

Consider the fact that the Stage 2 kit was advertised by Mopar as 265HP and 280ft-lbs of torque. His PT put down 15HP and 80ft-lbs of torque more, WITHOUT the Stage 2 injectors!

He told me boost was spiking 20psi, falling to 16psi by redline. 100% PCM controlled boost. I think with the Stage 2 injectors, and tweaking the boost map for a little bit higher boost, this car would have easily seen over 300HP to the wheels.

He said he e-mailed me a picture of the dyno graph, I'll post it up when I get home from work.

I should add that this was done 100% through e-mail. I've never physically seen this car, let alone touched it. Not only that, it was done through a language barrier. This customer speaks decent English, but I don't speak German at all. Also he didn't seem to have a good way of sending me datalogs, so he was having someone write down what his wideband and aeroforce scangauge were displaying to give me the data I needed to adjust his tune.

SebringLX
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Dyno graph:
http://www.aerospheric.com/images/PTDyno.jpg

SebringLX
08-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Mod list for the PT Above:

Stage 1 WGA
Walbro 255
3" DP
FMIC
3 BAR MAP/TIP sensors
Iridium Plugs
MSD Coil and Wires

and of course my SCT tune.

SoCalCSX
08-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Got mine today, can't wait til tommorrow to put the tune in along with a couple other mods. Then, hopefully, I can get to the dyno this weekend or next.

Josh has been great to work with and if you're thinking about getting one, do it!

iNfaMoUs Srt
09-14-2009, 08:05 PM
does this offer still stand?

SebringLX
10-26-2009, 09:49 AM
does this offer still stand?
Can't believe I missed this...

Yes this offer is still good, and it just got even better.

I got the 2010 Catalog from SCT in the mail yesterday, and it had a dealer promo insert in it... The promo insert has a date when this offer will finally end, and that is December.

They also decided to drop the price of the Pro Racer package for the "Holiday Promo" they calling this now...

Pro Racer package (that's hand-held + tuning software) is down to just $250 shipped now!

All other pricing stays the same. I know some of you have GM vehicles too, I don't tune or support them, but I can get the GM Pro Racer package for the same price if anyone is interested. I can also get some other GM and Ford products with tunes pre-loaded on them (tunes from SCT, not tunes that I have written myself like what I put on all the Dodge products). PM me if you're interested in those and I'll get pricing on them for you.

MoparDreamin
11-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Is this PRP pricing still available?

Can't believe I missed this...

Yes this offer is still good, and it just got even better.

I got the 2010 Catalog from SCT in the mail yesterday, and it had a dealer promo insert in it... The promo insert has a date when this offer will finally end, and that is December.

They also decided to drop the price of the Pro Racer package for the "Holiday Promo" they calling this now...

Pro Racer package (that's hand-held + tuning software) is down to just $250 shipped now!

All other pricing stays the same. I know some of you have GM vehicles too, I don't tune or support them, but I can get the GM Pro Racer package for the same price if anyone is interested. I can also get some other GM and Ford products with tunes pre-loaded on them (tunes from SCT, not tunes that I have written myself like what I put on all the Dodge products). PM me if you're interested in those and I'll get pricing on them for you.

SebringLX
11-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes it is still available. Sorry I could not respond sooner, I've been sick in bed with swine flu AND pneumonia.

TurboBlew
11-26-2009, 10:58 PM
sent ya a PM on this

2k1amberr/t
11-26-2009, 11:17 PM
I also sent you a PM. It isn't stored in my sent folder so if for some reason you didn't get it please let me know and I'll shoot you an e-mail instead. Thanks.

BLUEBALL
11-26-2009, 11:51 PM
Hey there. If i have an SCT already,whats it run to upgrade to the pro package? would programmer need to be sent to you or to SCT? Hope ya get to feelin better

SebringLX
11-27-2009, 04:50 PM
All PMs should have been replied to.

You are better off buying this package deal. I asked SCT if I could get just the software without an XCal2 for less, and they won't do it. Software by itself is $350. Software bundled with an XCal2 is $250. So if you already have an XCal2, just sell the brand new one that comes with the package. Or keep it as a spare.... point is, it's cheaper to get the package deal right now than it is to get the software by itself.

zin
11-27-2009, 05:24 PM
One of my projects is planned to end with what will essentially be an '02 PT GT engine/auto-stick trans. Seems like this would be a fine way to dial in the combo, and I like that it should slide past the CA smog Nazis, as that's where I am... I'm wondering if this software/tuner will allow control of the trans as well? Or would I have to get the newer set-up that has the PCM integrated into one unit?

Thanks!

Mike

SebringLX
11-27-2009, 06:29 PM
One of my projects is planned to end with what will essentially be an '02 PT GT engine/auto-stick trans. Seems like this would be a fine way to dial in the combo, and I like that it should slide past the CA smog Nazis, as that's where I am... I'm wondering if this software/tuner will allow control of the trans as well? Or would I have to get the newer set-up that has the PCM integrated into one unit?

Thanks!

Mike

You would want an 04+ (NGC3) PCM for best results. The PT Cruisers are only supported for 03-05 model years. It would not work on an '02 PT PCM. The 04-05 have the most parameters available for them, and finer resolution on many of the tables over the 03.

Unfortunately very little trans control (almost none really) for those. The 96-02 RWD vehicles that are supported have the most trans controls in them.

zin
11-27-2009, 06:48 PM
You would want an 04+ (NGC3) PCM for best results. The PT Cruisers are only supported for 03-05 model years. It would not work on an '02 PT PCM. The 04-05 have the most parameters available for them, and finer resolution on many of the tables over the 03.

Unfortunately very little trans control (almost none really) for those. The 96-02 RWD vehicles that are supported have the most trans controls in them.

OK, so if I get a newer unit, would I be able to control the shift points and line pressure of the trans? Can you find out what would be controlled? I was considering the 02 because they have a "stand alone" controller and so I could run that trans with a 2.2 or some other odd combo and still have the "auto-stick" control, but I wouldn't mind having a newer engine/trans, if I can play with line pressures and shift points at a minimum... Basically I want to be able to force the trans to live with higher HP levels...

Thanks!

Mike

SebringLX
12-01-2009, 10:58 AM
OK, so if I get a newer unit, would I be able to control the shift points and line pressure of the trans? Can you find out what would be controlled? I was considering the 02 because they have a "stand alone" controller and so I could run that trans with a 2.2 or some other odd combo and still have the "auto-stick" control, but I wouldn't mind having a newer engine/trans, if I can play with line pressures and shift points at a minimum... Basically I want to be able to force the trans to live with higher HP levels...

Thanks!

Mike

I want to say yes on the line pressure, but no on the shift points, I'd have to take another look at it to be sure.

I know there's nothing for the torque converter lock/unlock schedule, which I REALLY need for my car, I wish that was in there. The '96-02 trucks have that available.

guyd_15
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Does "all hemi's thru 06" include 6.1 SRT?

Thanks,
Guy

SebringLX
12-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Does "all hemi's thru 06" include 6.1 SRT?

Thanks,
Guy

Yes. :thumb:

RJ_Hythloday
12-11-2009, 09:26 AM
No recent activity, is this offer still going through December?

Sent you a PM. I'd like to get the PRP package today.

SebringLX
12-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Deal got extended to the 18th.

I was out of town for my daughter having more surgery to finish reconstructing her skull.

03DakStampede
12-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Sorry to hear. Sent you a couple PM's on this deal as they werent stored in my sent folder. Sorry for the Duplicates.

SebringLX
12-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Responded to all PMs... While the deal has been extended to the 18th... I really would like all payments in by today for anyone wanting to get in on this still. Paypal takes a few days to clear funds, and I need the funds to clear before I put the order in with SCT by the 18th.

SebringLX
12-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Thanks for all your support during this event! I know a lot of people signed up here from other forums just to get in touch with me for this. I only had to turn down 1 order that didn't get in time.

Sale's over, and SCT is closed for the Holidays. I will be shipping everything out as soon as it gets to me.

SebringLX
12-29-2009, 10:16 AM
For those that are waiting on these, they are shipping out today, tracking numbers will be available later this afternoon.

SebringLX
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Been a little too busy to get this posted, may be a little late now, but SCT had this sale back on again, there's 2 days left on it. It ends V-Day.

ciff203
10-21-2010, 05:19 PM
how would I get a stronger stock tune for my sct xcal2 srt4? I just purchased one today for $150 from a friend of mine and idk how to tune it or even where to begin with it.. anything would be a real help.. thanks:confused2:

turbodaytona87
10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
You have to take it to a Shop that has the software to write to the tuner (unless you already have it, I didn't read the whole thread). I talked to a guy on another dodge forum about the price of the software since I considered using it with my truck. The software itself was $350.

SebringLX
10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Yes just the software to tune it yourself is $350 shipped anywhere in the US.

If it's a bone stock SRT-4, I have canned 91 or 93 octane tunes that I can e-mail you for $25.

ShadowFromHell
10-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Any chance they might be coming out with something for the 1g neon's? Huge following on those cars and NO aftermarket tuning. If you boost one, its MS, or a RRR.

SebringLX
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Any chance they might be coming out with something for the 1g neon's? Huge following on those cars and NO aftermarket tuning. If you boost one, its MS, or a RRR.

Unfortunately no. They stopped development on the Dodge platform when FIAT took over.

CSXT802
08-17-2011, 05:03 AM
SebringLX, I tried sending you a PM about an SCT. Your box is full.

SebringLX
08-17-2011, 08:18 AM
SebringLX, I tried sending you a PM about an SCT. Your box is full.

DOH, cleared it out. However I'm not really doing this stuff right now.