PDA

View Full Version : Minivan rust repair panels

Sgt Craig
07-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Anyone know of a good place to get some 1/4 panel patches?I found rocker patches on ebay but no luck yet on 1/4's. Im going to try and save this thing.Its too rare not too.

rich tideswell
07-12-2009, 04:58 PM
i dont think you can get 1/4's. in a another thread we there is talk of using front fenders to patch the rears because of the same fender arch front/ rear. just flop the passenger front to driver rear and see if they are the same.

Sgt Craig
07-12-2009, 06:24 PM
i dont think you can get 1/4's. in a another thread we there is talk of using front fenders to patch the rears because of the same fender arch front/ rear. just flop the passenger front to driver rear and see if they are the same.

Thanks for the info.Good thing I kept the old fender off it. I mainly need stuff for the driver's side.Its the worse of the 2.

Vigo
07-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Dont do what i did and take a whole 1/4 off a parts van... Its a PITA x a million!!

My drivers only needs a patch witch i cut out of another van but the passenger side is fugged all the way inside the sliding door jamb so i figured the only easy/good way to fix it was a whole donor panel.

Still havent put em on yet. : /