PDA

View Full Version : minivan verses 03miniS

5sp. mini
05-02-2006, 05:39 AM
i have not been looking real hard for any heads up but last night i came up behind a mini cooper s thats what the tag said 03miniS. wel we left the light and he jumped on it so i ran up behide him well after he seen me behide him or i say he saw my grill:eyebrows: he kelp in it till i hit 4 gear then he let off. finding out that he was not going anywear. it was fun. well i also learn i,m old and one of the people my dad hate i was fourth in line when a car turn in his drive way and there were 3 cars i could have pass but i didnot? as my dad said i hate the guy that won,t pass the frist car and the guy that won,t pass 2 cars but the guy that won,t pass 3 to get in front is a jerk. thats my dad. and i,m old cause i just didnot care to. AL

BIG PSI
05-02-2006, 06:12 AM
wELL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY YOU HAD FUN. You showd the Mini Cooper S owner that he could be HAD by a Mini Van. Last but not least how many other Mini Van owners can say they they stayed in it until they went into FORTH (lol).

WTG AL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

:thumb:

turbo xtc
05-02-2006, 09:20 AM
that's cool i remeber two weeks ago runing a mustwang 5.0 the first block i looked out the passenger door and i seen his bumper the second block i did'nt see anything the third block ilooked in the rear view he was still about mid ways the second block that was cool i hadn't even shifted to drive yet so i let off.had to stop and rolled the window down and asked "hey that thing have a turbo in it?":eyebrows: