PDA

View Full Version : Please be patient with quotes for a few days!

turbovanmanČ
07-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I've had an engine job go back, turbo diesel, had it out 3 times now so I've been working 16 hour days to get it done as they are going on holidays Friday.

Thanks.

Simon

WOP'R
07-09-2009, 10:58 PM
i can attest to this as i went by his shop last night past 9pm and he was still working!!!!

besides getting my engine done is at the top of his list, so you'll all have to wait:love::o:lol:

Directconnection
07-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Not being rude... but what are we supposed to be waiting for?

turbovanmanČ
07-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Not being rude... but what are we supposed to be waiting for?

Not trying to be rude back but this is the vendor section, so figure it out.

Yep, I am still f*cking here working on it, I'll probably be pulling it out again tonight, :(

turbovanmanČ
07-12-2009, 02:57 AM
Just finished it off, so 2 weeks later, I can get paid even though I lost my shirt, shoes, shorts, socks and underwear.

I have a computer now too so everything should be back to normal next week. Thanks for being patient.

S

Big_P
07-12-2009, 09:17 AM
What the heck happened to the engine that you had to pull the motor 3 times?

Directconnection
07-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Not trying to be rude back but this is the vendor section, so figure it out.

Yep, I am still f*cking here working on it, I'll probably be pulling it out again tonight, :(

Reading the title.... you are selling "quotes" and sounds like they are quotes on garage work, not HID kits and plug wires.

turbovanmanČ
07-12-2009, 03:24 PM
What the heck happened to the engine that you had to pull the motor 3 times?

I'll update later, just taking the truck to my customer, he's on holidays right now and needs it to get his trailer back home.

Reading the title.... you are selling "quotes" and sounds like they are quotes on garage work, not HID kits and plug wires.

No, quotes, IE shipping quotes, parts quotes etc. ;)

This is the TM vendor section, so again, its fairly obvious, to some, :eyebrows:

Clay
07-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Simo sells his body.

turbovanmanČ
07-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Simo sells his body.

You buying? gazer, ;)

Directconnection
07-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Simo sells his body.

Get in line..... we likes bald men with minivans (ie:molesters)