PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for stopping by...

R/T
07-02-2009, 08:07 AM
SDAC:

Now that my SDAC "hangover" is done, I have a minute to post -

I hope everyone had a good time here in the Cincy area, and all went well for you. :thumb:

It's a lot of calling / E mailing to get these events done, and once again Barry and Craig stepped up and put on a great show once again. :number1:

There were a few small glitches, but I think all went pretty well.

Thanks to all the OVC peeps, special shout out to Dave Abney for the artwork and visitor's guide, and to "Reeves' Squeeze" Katie for goodie bag work. :hail:

As usual, it's the people that make these events so much fun, and the help they provide to anyone in need is *the best*!! :nod:

See ya next year.... :love:

Reeves
07-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Big THANKS to R/T, RacinNathan, and Big Brudda Tim for all the OVC legwork this year!

Big THANKS to Dave Abney for the AWESOME art work.

Big THANKS to Katie for all the help with the goodie bag stuff. I gave her a list of people I called at SDAC-15 and she ran with that and even added a bunch of her own!

Big THANKS to the OVC members that helped break down all the chairs and tables after Hospitality Night!

I think a good time was had by all!

BadAssPerformance
07-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks everyone at SDAC and SDAC-OVC and vendors, and etc. for their efforts and having us down for the second awesome time :thumb: