PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use a AEM kit?

neongary
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Wondered if anyone has used a AEM water injection kit and what you thought of it?

neongary
06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Wow, this is a dead forum!

LynX853
06-29-2009, 11:06 AM
not a dead fourm, I think everyone uses the devil's own kit because of the cost and progressive system. AEM seems to use pretty good quality stuff so maybe you could be the first to buy it and do a write up on it on how you like it.

just a thought

neongary
06-30-2009, 10:07 AM
not a dead fourm, I think everyone uses the devil's own kit because of the cost and progressive system. AEM seems to use pretty good quality stuff so maybe you could be the first to buy it and do a write up on it on how you like it.

just a thought

Just might do that! Yeah, kit just came today, looks like some good quality hardware. Nothing against the other brands....thought I would try AEM. For me it was a toss up between AEM and Snow. There were some small features AEM had that Snow didn't and/or were optional. AEM gives you a 1 gallon tank, Snow is 3 quarts and AEM has a standard fluid level switch whereas it's extra cost on the Snow. Everything else is similar to the Stage 2 Snow. The June issue of Hot Rod magazine did a nice writeup on some of the different water injection systems.

LynX853
06-30-2009, 10:21 AM
sounds pretty cool, I never realized the comparisons like that. hmm... might have to look into getting one too....