PDA

View Full Version : SDAC shirt idea?

badandy
06-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Now I'm sure this would never happen for the sake of integrity....BUT...for the sake of "how funny that would be if..."

How about some SDAC shirt's that said on the front:

"I was there!"

On the back:

"I saw that sh*t!"

Eh? :o okay, so it's only funny if you know the story....but man...would I love to have that!:thumb:

jamesmonty
06-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Ill take one! Because I WAS there and I SAW that 5h1t!

badandy
06-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Ill take one! Because I WAS there and I SAW that 5h1t!

"Damnit Bobby" :lol:

cordes
06-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Time to speak with Jon. He could make them up for us I bet. :nod: He was also there, so he saw that Sh!t too.

minigts
06-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Well I never heard back from Frank. :( He's been doing some wedding stuff, so maybe afterwards we can get something going. My wife and I would like to do some shirt selling on the site as long as we didn't cross lines with copyrighted material.

And Cordes, no John Gault shirts this year. :( I vow to make you one though, fret not. You'll get the first one and it will be free. :)

cordes
06-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Well I never heard back from Frank. :( He's been doing some wedding stuff, so maybe afterwards we can get something going. My wife and I would like to do some shirt selling on the site as long as we didn't cross lines with copyrighted material.

And Cordes, no John Gault shirts this year. :( I vow to make you one though, fret not. You'll get the first one and it will be free. :)

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait. Put Joy down as the first one to be paid for. Naturally she will be paying cash for the John Galt shirt. ;)

ETA: Put me down for another one too. I will buy one for the guy who works at the gym and has been saying that we are living out the book ever since he started reading it.

badandy
06-23-2009, 05:37 PM
...but wait! I was the official "I was there I saw that sh*t" person...well, me or Ken's daughter Trisiten....oh hell...whatever, I just want a shirt with that on it! lol

mcsvt
06-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Cordes you need to pay in gold. Cash is backed by the government. And I'll be third in line.

Also in line for Andy's shirt cause I was there and saw that sh*t :D

contraption22
06-23-2009, 06:02 PM
"I was there! I saw that sh1t! I bought the f'n tshirt!"

jamesmonty
06-23-2009, 06:47 PM
The official turbo-mopar time traveler shirt.

"I was there! I saw that sh1t! I bought the f'n tshirt!"

cordes
06-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Cordes you need to pay in gold. Cash is backed by the government. And I'll be third in line.

Also in line for Andy's shirt cause I was there and saw that sh*t :D

I'm going to pay in the gold leaf I scrape off of all my Christmas cards. :nod:

The official turbo-mopar time traveler shirt.

I actually left two weeks from now to pick one up when they are made. I will be back last Tuesday.

minigts
06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
...but wait! I was the official "I was there I saw that sh*t" person...well, me or Ken's daughter Trisiten....oh hell...whatever, I just want a shirt with that on it! lol

Actually Cordes gets the JG shirt I promised him for free. You can have whatever shirt you want as long as we can sell more than 10. :p

badandy
06-24-2009, 09:37 AM
I'll buy 10 just for me!