PDA

View Full Version : SDAC 19 beer thread!!

R/T
06-22-2009, 11:58 PM
So who's bringing what??? :confused2:

Bring your local faves to share with the gang.... :nod:

Twisted Noodle
06-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Don't have a "local Fav" so I'll be stocked with Miller Lite

2.216VTurbo
06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
I like to drink a couple Sparks for a little lift, but watch out, 3 or more and you'll start to throw a few PVC's (pre-ventricular contractions, atrial chamber have not yet filled the left ventrical and it contracts empty. Kinda like spark-knock for your heart:() then switch to Mike's 'Harder' Lemonade (14proof instead of 12) and finally finish the evening with a high quality Vodka like Ketel One or a nice sippin whisky like Glenmorangie:thumb: Beer drinkers, pffft, heathens...:p

Keito
06-23-2009, 06:57 AM
I'd like to try some Canadian Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Can anyone bring me a pack?

R/T
06-23-2009, 07:51 AM
I like to drink a couple Sparks for a little lift, but watch out, 3 or more and you'll start to throw a few PVC's (pre-ventricular contractions, atrial chamber have not yet filled the left ventrical and it contracts empty. Kinda like spark-knock for your heart:() then switch to Mike's 'Harder' Lemonade (14proof instead of 12) and finally finish the evening with a high quality Vodka like Ketel One or a nice sippin whisky like Glenmorangie:thumb: Beer drinkers, pffft, heathens...:p

Pansy azzed Cali foo foo crap!! :p

Maybe some Merlot in there too?? :confused2:

Alan, Whatever you drink, it will be all over the parking lot the next morning... :drum:

BWAHAHAHA!!!! :D

mcsvt
06-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Already in the truck and ready to go, just need ice:
8 - Dog Fish Head - 90 minute IPA (<- my fav)
6 - Abata - some sorta lager (strawberry maybe?)
12 - Yuengling lager

BadAssPerformance
06-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Billy, you bringing me some Yuengling? ;)

contraption22
06-23-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll be bringing several cases of Yuengling, Lager's First Name.

I think we should also have some bottles of Lord Chesterfield Ale, Yuengling Black & Tan, and Yuengling Porter.

jamesmonty
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Don't have a "local Fav" so I'll be stocked with Miller Lite

:thumb::hail: Miller rocks!

I'll be bringing several cases of Yuengling, Lager's First Name.

I think we should also have some bottles of Lord Chesterfield Ale, Yuengling Black & Tan, and Yuengling Porter.

You da man!

I had some Christian Moerlein Irishmans Friend Stout last night. VERY VERY GOOD! http://christianmoerlein.com/site.php I will have to throw some of those in my cooler. Might have to throw a few little kings in there too.

Twisted Noodle
06-23-2009, 05:09 PM

Come on! what kinda of a man are you if you don't enjoy the feeling of your heart skipping a beat?

Juggy
06-23-2009, 05:14 PM
I'd like to try some Canadian Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Can anyone bring me a pack?

its pretty much the same as the US stuff just not as much sugar. still too much for me.

u guys sell rockstars in the states????

Juggy
06-23-2009, 05:17 PM
chicago guys got some good brew....goose island!!! they got summer or spring mix packs out yet???? im not down with stouts n porters....yuck.

willing to trade some canadian beer for goose island IPA!!!!!!!!!

BadAssPerformance
06-23-2009, 06:19 PM
chicago guys got some good brew....goose island!!! they got summer or spring mix packs out yet???? im not down with stouts n porters....yuck.

willing to trade some canadian beer for goose island IPA!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah, Goose is good stuff :thumb: So a trade of sorts, eh... I think we can work something out.... :eyebrows: Like some Molson XXX (canadian strength) ;) *drool*

Gaboon
06-23-2009, 06:34 PM
I saw a thread about beer and was automatically attracted here.

I'll be picking up a few cases of Molson export at the duty free on the way down.

I'll only be charging $5.00 a bottle............Anyone???...... Bueller......

jamesmonty
06-23-2009, 06:38 PM
I think they sell goose island here in cincinnati. I know I have seen it somewhere. Jungle jims sells everything!

Gaboon
06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Mrs. Gaboon here...

I'll be bringing the Advil.

BadAssPerformance
06-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Mrs. Gaboon here...

I'll be bringing the Advil.

Pat? :confused2: ;)

Gaboon
06-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Pat? :confused2: ;)

No, but that was funny.

Whoever gave them Snuggle that time bring some more, I liked the smell.

bradp
06-23-2009, 09:14 PM
I will be drinking lots of Amber Bock

Companynine
06-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Hate to say it, but as a passenger, any beer I pack for the ride probably wouldn't make it all the way there...
Only local brew I really liked got killed off in favor of a Berry Wiess. F-ing Liene's.

Rick
06-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Someone keep Juggy out of the Jager :confused:

Sorry I can't be there this year.

BadAssPerformance
06-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Hate to say it, but as a passenger, any beer I pack for the ride probably wouldn't make it all the way there...

Gotta love the WI boyz :clap:

86Shelby
06-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Bringing a few 6 packs from the local brewery in different flavors. Willing to trade for other local/regional brews. :)

Twisted Noodle
06-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Me Slasky and Sean gave the local stores some business last night. Gotta support local businesses!!