PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTB at SDAC

glhs727
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
We will not be setting up a booth since we are bringing a car to partucipate int he events, and are mainly there as participants not vendors BUT.....If anyone needs us to bring something to SDAC, please call us by Wed. morning so we can get it on the truck. Obviously anything in our on-line catalog could go on the truck. We will also bring things that might be needed if someone breaks, so if you do have a problem, see if we have a whatnot or dohickey to help you out.

I have a lot of used parts I would like to get rid of, so if you don't see it on the list below just call with your requests, and I will see what I have. All parts must be paid for in advance, please....
I have the following:

Zeitronics ZTS-2 with digital display and egt probe $275
GReddy Profec-B spec II electronic boost controller $225
NEW turboXS type S BOV $99

Shadow fenders, left and right good condition $50 each
Spirit R/T: front seats, front and rear bumper covers, I think I also have a trunk lid and gas cap flap.

SRT-4 interior parts: all door panles, viper seats, rear seat, doors, trunk lid, window glass, DC rear strut bar, Progress rear sway bar, stock sway bars....
1987 Shelby Lancer complete cloth interior including seats and door panels 1987 charger hatches, doors, fenders, nose piece,
1987/88 daytona nose

used wheels: fiberides, centurion II's, srt-4 acr's, crab wheels

T-3 parts (have lots including heads, etc...) call with what you need.

Bolt in roll cage for 2 door l-body, and one for g-body. I got these from Ed Peter's last week. he said the 2 door l-body wil work in a 4 door but you need to extend the rear points. The g-body supposedly will laso fit shadow and lancer with minor length modifications of the rear mounting points. I cannot verify DOM or fitment that so both will be sold as is. $425 each

Not looking to bring anything heavy back with us, so this is not the time to bring your motor or transmission cores, but we are looking to buy the following:
roller cam cores $15 each, oil pump I-shafts $15 each, and ecu cores (price depends on year/model)

Thanks,
Cindy

rich tideswell
06-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Not looking to bring anything heavy back with us, so this is not the time to bring your motor or transmission cores, but we are looking to buy the following:
roller cam cores $15 each, oil pump I-shafts $15 each, and ecu cores (price depends on year/model)

Thanks,
Cindy

I have a brain out of an 88 voyager 3.0l/ automatic, are you interested?