PDA

View Full Version : Turbo's Unleashed Great Seller!!!

Twisted Noodle
06-19-2009, 01:42 PM
I bought a 3" exhaust from Chris. Knowing I am in a time crunch for SDAC he made sure the exhaust was shipped out fast. I ordered it on Wednesday and it was at my house today in NY. I know how busy you must be getting ready for SDAC also Chris. I appreciate the personal care you took to getting me this exhaust fast! I will be doing all my business with you from now on.

Thank you, and I will be visiting your tent at SDAC to purchase some more go fast goodies.

MNmopar
06-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Wow, I ordered a muffler and air filter from them on the 13th and I STILL haven't gotten them.

This was my first order from them and hopefully this order is the exception, glad to hear that you got yours so quickly.:nod:

That gives me a little hope for the future.

Twisted Noodle
06-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Chris has always taken care of me. He even takes the time to answer every stupid question I ask, even when I'm not buying anything from him.

Mr overkill
06-25-2009, 07:06 PM
yup he is stand up

MNmopar
06-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Oh, I have no doubt. I've never heard anything bad about them, in fact a buddy of mine buys a ton of stuff from him and vouches for them too.

I'm just surprised that I still haven't gotten my order, and when I sent an email it wasn't returned. Calling would be the best though, so I'll give it another day or two and then call to see what's up.

It'll get here at some point, I'm not too worried about it. In the meantime I'll keep trying to dodge the local small town cops until the muffler gets here!:)

Twisted Noodle
06-25-2009, 10:39 PM
I'll be dodging the cops too..AAAALLLLLL the way to SDAC.

MNmopar
06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I'll be dodging the cops too..AAAALLLLLL the way to SDAC.

lol, Godspeed my friend.:nod:

Chris W
06-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Wow, I ordered a muffler and air filter from them on the 13th and I STILL haven't gotten them.

This was my first order from them and hopefully this order is the exception, glad to hear that you got yours so quickly.:nod:

That gives me a little hope for the future.

WHEW!! Just got to the SDAC-19 Host hotel after 2000 miles of driving.

Josh, we updated you on your order on the 22nd and provided you with tracking info via email. Since you posted on the 24th I'm thinking you did not recieve the info. Please shoot me a PM or email and I will forward the tracking numbers to you.

We had a few orders which were delayed due to us preparing for SDAC but we did get them all out before we left. If anyone else hasn't received tracking info from orders placed prior to the 22nd don't hesitate to PM us and we will get you your tracking info.

Thanks for your patience!

Chris-TU

turbovanmanČ
06-27-2009, 03:20 AM
Impressive, I just couldn't do it, I have 2700 miles to travel, :(