PDA

View Full Version : wont start

csxt#10
04-27-2006, 09:32 PM
im selling my lancer to a guy.we were here today trying to get it too run.we jumped power to the fuel pump because thats what i thought what the psroblem was.now i dont get aany spark.i replaced all the relays many time(i have 7 extra harnesses)they all cant be bad. unplugged the bat and got a code 11 at first i got 23 a 37but after the batter disconect i got code 11. can someone tell me exactly what the asd looks like or were its located.i know there on the driver side by the computer.but none of mine are mounted to the fender.i need to fix this tomorrow im already losing my --- on it.i wanted to sell it as is for 500 and now im gonna have to finsih it and sell for the same price this sucks.now with the code 11 i changed all of that and put in a know good one let me know asap what u know

i looked for the fusable links can someone post a pic of the asd and fusable link

turbo xtc
05-16-2006, 07:25 AM
code 11 is battery disconected and has not been started since
code 23 is charge air sensor out of range
code 37 is baro solinoid circuit is out of range
as far as i know there is no asdl connector that is chevy and ford the only way to pull codes out of a mopar is key on key off three times and watch the power loss light i have a laser xt which the ecm is real simular to a csx original ecm i don't know if you have changed anything other then stock but the baro solinoid is located next to the shock tower the one nearest to the firewall check for vac at the solinoid charge or check for voltage.The air sensor use a multi-meter The sensor should measure 9,120 ohms to 10,880 ohms at 77^F code 11 is just a code to tell you you hav'nt started it since you disconnected the battery there are some differances in the ecm such as a csx wiring harness does not intergrate the lights and dash into the ecm but everthing else is simular one other thing is the map sensor in 1986's is located on the ecm i hope this helps you out