PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler Carlisle, who's going??

85shelbycharger
04-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Figured I'd start a Carlisle thread since it's coming upon us quickly, only 70 days left! The show runs from Friday, July 7 to Sunday, July 9. For those who have never been to the Carlisle event, it is DEFINITELY worth the trip. I highly doubt you'll ever see so many Mopars in one place ever again! It's simply amazing!

I'll be there for sure, hopefully taking my Daytona out for it's "show debut." If the Daytona doesn't make the trip I'll have my Shelby Charger out there so I have something out there supporting SDAC. Gas prices aren't stopping me from going to something I enjoy!

So post up! Who is coming and what will you be driving??

JDAWG
04-27-2006, 10:12 AM
i'm goin, prolly gonna drive my beat up 88 sundance

Subliminal
04-27-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm shooting for it, if I can get the vert up and running this year (big if. :()

89acclaim
04-27-2006, 10:25 AM
How could I not go it is so close. Last time I recognized a fellow board member:D by what parts he had for sale.:eyebrows:

Daniel Merrill

mcsvt
04-27-2006, 10:26 AM
I will probably be there. Doubt I will show though. I enjoy walking around.

Marcus86GLHS
04-27-2006, 10:37 AM
if it doesnt rain the Friday before the weekend, or the Saturday of the show, i'll be there with my omni. i got a reserved camping site right on the Fairgrounds since all the nearby hotels were booked.

last year i was all set to go, and it rained like The Flood the whole day before we got 10" of rain in one Friday, so what are the odds this can happen 2 years in a row?

hope to see a lot of TD's at this event.

Blue Iroc R/T
04-27-2006, 10:52 AM
It's the BEST Show of the year! I'll be there with my Iroc R/T and my Oldest Son will bring his 92 Stealth R/T, TT. I have been in contact with some of the Blue Iroc R/T owners and it looks like there will be 3 and maybe 4 of the Blue ones there this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumb:

85glht
04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
I'll be there. (If I don't break it at the track before the event):D

Boosted Baron
04-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I'll be there on Sat. looking for some go fast parts for my Lebaron. Not bringing a car, the Lebaron won't be done, the Turismo has too much bondo on it and no one wants to look at a stock ATX Neon.

Lee'sdaytona
04-27-2006, 07:00 PM
I hope I can go. Last summer at that time, I had college orientation in Lancaster, Pa...so I passed Carlisle on the way to Millersville University.....Now my brother is coming to the same school this year and we're headed to vegas after that...I really want to go though...
-Lee
btw, there is a Mopar show at Englishtown NJ May 19-21..Im going to that one
-Lee

"Top Fuel" Bender
04-27-2006, 07:50 PM
if it doesnt rain the Friday before the weekend, or the Saturday of the show, i'll be there with my omni. i got a reserved camping site right on the Fairgrounds since all the nearby hotels were booked.

last year i was all set to go, and it rained like The Flood the whole day before we got 10" of rain in one Friday, so what are the odds this can happen 2 years in a row?

hope to see a lot of TD's at this event.

Carlisle, rain never :lol:
Yeah, bring that car down
I want to see that thing
I'll be there again with the Omni
Running or not like usual

Lee'sdaytona
04-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Well I called home and I'm free July 7-9! I'm so going!
-Lee

85shelbycharger
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Sweeet, sounds like we're going to have quite a turnout of TD's so far! Would anyone be interested in organizing a cruise one of the nights we're there? I know last year I went driving around with Troy (turbojerk) in his GLH-T and my brother in his Turismo. It was a blast driving around and seeing all the ol' muscle cars and such. Just a thought.

Lee'sdaytona
04-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Sweeet, sounds like we're going to have quite a turnout of TD's so far! Would anyone be interested in organizing a cruise one of the nights we're there? I know last year I went driving around with Troy (turbojerk) in his GLH-T and my brother in his Turismo. It was a blast driving around and seeing all the ol' muscle cars and such. Just a thought.
Sounds good to me...although, my plans for the summer is to get a turbo van, and convert all my good parts over to the daytona...having some downtime for both vehicles....hopefully I'll have one or the other to drive by then....otherwise I'll have to take my brother's cavalier Z24 Convertable....but I'm up for a get-together and cruise
-Lee

J&G_BlueGLH
04-28-2006, 11:21 AM
We (my bf Greg) and I will be there. Hes planning on showing his 85 GLH-T.. not sure if i will be bringing my GLH n/a or if i will be bringing the Neon.. its hard to say right now.. But anyways, we will be there!!! And chillin with Troy of course cause thats my secret other half. hahahaha. And of course i gotta chill with Mark cause hes the man too.. cant wait to meet everyone! its gonna be a blast this year now that we are finally showing something!

85shelbycharger
04-28-2006, 11:31 AM
By Mark, do you mean Mark Skelton?? He IS the man haha.

ScottD
04-28-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll be there in my 92 Spirit R/T. This will be my 10th straight year there. Last year I was only there on Sunday due to a death in my family, hoping to see some more people this year.

turbojerk
04-28-2006, 12:05 PM
By Mark, do you mean Mark Skelton?? He IS the man haha.

"THE" Mark Skelton (a.k.a crazy M-F'er) WILL be there with his 87 "S" so be prepared for his presence....:thumb:

I'll be there as usual.....ready to beat up on the ricers....If we can find any this year....:p We're going to have an absolute blast this year....:D

T-to-da-rizzle:evil:

85shelbycharger
04-28-2006, 01:52 PM
"THE" Mark Skelton (a.k.a crazy M-F'er) WILL be there with his 87 "S" so be prepared for his presence....:thumb:

I'll be there as usual.....ready to beat up on the ricers....If we can find any this year....:p We're going to have an absolute blast this year....:D

T-to-da-rizzle:evil:

Marks the man :thumb:

Sweet, hopefully we can get those guys in them Prowlers to race the GLH this year :p

Lee'sdaytona
04-28-2006, 02:11 PM
Ok I propose that we all wear our TUrbo Mopar shirts to this thing so we can identify ourselves
-Lee

85shelbycharger
04-28-2006, 02:15 PM
Some of us don't have TM shirts yet :o haha
I'll have to buy one here shortly. Even if I dont' have a TM shirt, I'll have one of my SDAC T-shirts on probably.

contraption22
04-28-2006, 09:07 PM
I'll be there with the Horizon. It won't be pretty, but it will be there!

85shelbycharger
04-29-2006, 07:19 AM
I'll be there with the Horizon. It won't be pretty, but it will be there!

:thumb:

Lee'sdaytona
04-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Some of us don't have TM shirts yet :o haha
I'll have to buy one here shortly. Even if I dont' have a TM shirt, I'll have one of my SDAC T-shirts on probably.
All the more reason to buy one!
-Lee

85shelbycharger
04-29-2006, 04:30 PM
All the more reason to buy one!
-Lee

That's true haha. Soon as I recover from my latest purchases I'll order one :thumb:

85shelbycharger
05-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Well I'm in the preliminary stages of attempting to organize a get-together of sorts after the cruise I'm hoping to have. Nate Rotz called me today and said that we could all have our cruise and then drive to his place (he lives in Carlisle) and hang out and b.s. or whatever. Bon fire perhaps?

Dodge Aries K
05-02-2006, 02:51 AM
I'll be there. :)

turbojerk
05-02-2006, 05:26 AM
Well I'm in the preliminary stages of attempting to organize a get-together of sorts after the cruise I'm hoping to have. Nate Rotz called me today and said that we could all have our cruise and then drive to his place (he lives in Carlisle) and hang out and b.s. or whatever. Bon fire perhaps?

Saaaweet!!:thumb:

We could also come back to my place and hit the pool.....I'm not as close to the Fairgrounds as Nate place is though....:( About a 20min drive.....

85shelbycharger
05-02-2006, 08:59 AM

We could also come back to my place and hit the pool.....I'm not as close to the Fairgrounds as Nate place is though....:( About a 20min drive.....

Pool sounds good to me! Especially if it's as warm and humid as it was last year :p

JDAWG
05-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey you guys know we get a free tent for 25 cars in a club so if 25 people preregister under say turbo mopar we get a free tent canopy thing
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/guest/carclubs.asp

JDAWG
05-08-2006, 04:27 PM

nobody listen to troy, he wants everyone to go to his house so he can pull a brokeback mountain on us:thumb:

Lee'sdaytona
05-08-2006, 05:06 PM
nobody listen to troy, he wants everyone to go to his house so he can pull a brokeback mountain on us:thumb:
hmm...haven't seen the movie...but maybe he'll swipe some parts off our cars while we're at it...:lol:
-Lee

turbojerk
05-08-2006, 05:35 PM

:eyebrows:

Everyone but you Dawg....You don't *DO* it for me!;)

T

turbojerk
05-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Hey you guys know we get a free tent for 25 cars in a club so if 25 people preregister under say turbo mopar we get a free tent canopy thing
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/guest/carclubs.asp

The SDAC already gets a tent every year....

Maybe if we could get enough SV-TD members together we could get a tent of our own!:confused:

T

JDAWG
05-09-2006, 10:21 AM
we dont have 25 people in our club, i was just suggesting if people enter and they aernt in a club, put down turbo mopar so we have some shade and a place to chill

turbojerk
05-09-2006, 10:25 AM
we dont have 25 people in our club, i was just suggesting if people enter and they aernt in a club, put down turbo mopar so we have some shade and a place to chill

Same thing......

J&G_BlueGLH
05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I think Dawg and Troy are gonna pull a Brokeback Mountain on us like they did at Mason Dixon Sunday... no handin out Penis either.. lol hahaha.

Now that i know two Marks (Marcus86GLHS) and Mark Skelton they are BOTH the Man! But of course, Troy is number one in my heart. haha. I love ya T-Diddy.. :eyebrows:

turbojerk
05-09-2006, 10:49 AM
I think Dawg and Troy are gonna pull a Brokeback Mountain on us like they did at Mason Dixon Sunday... no handin out Penis either.. lol hahaha.

Nah...Dawgs gonna pull an "upper decker" at Carlisle this year!:nod:

J&G_BlueGLH
05-09-2006, 11:15 AM
OHHH yeah thats right.. Upper Decker!!! Thats sweet. We might all have to evacuate tho if it gets too bad. Hell they might call in the Haz Mat! lol. :lol:

85shelbycharger
05-09-2006, 11:20 AM

SDAC always has a tent set up. I know that all SDAC National members register with "Shelby Dodge Auto Club" as their club. You need 25 to register in order to get the tent for free and the past couple years it has been a close call (from what I understand) for SDAC to meet that quota. Just sign up for SDAC and help out the club that supports you :thumb:

mcsvt
05-09-2006, 11:23 AM
So I guess this means I will have to "show" my car and support SDAC :) Damn now I have to clean it up and make it pretty. Has registration for this already started?

Lee'sdaytona
05-09-2006, 12:15 PM
So I guess this means I will have to "show" my car and support SDAC :) Damn now I have to clean it up and make it pretty. Has registration for this already started?
yeah how long do we have to register? I'm gonna rebuild my engine again and depending on how long it takes to get all my parts in, I am hoping I'll have it for July....but I'm not 100% sure....Really want to show the daytona if I can though
-Lee

briceturbosports
05-09-2006, 12:46 PM

Now that i know two Marks (Marcus86GLHS) and Mark Skelton they are BOTH the Man! But of course, Troy is number one in my heart. haha. I love ya T-Diddy.. :eyebrows:
they want a a big bucket of penis
:lol:

sdac guy
05-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey you guys know we get a free tent for 25 cars in a club so if 25 people preregister under say turbo mopar we get a free tent canopy thingIt is not that simple. Since you would be a "new" club to the event, you have to pay for the tent first, $150. If you do meet the minimum member requirement, your $150 will be refunded on Sunday at the show, if you don't, they keep the money.

When you do this as part of registering for the club event, you must submit a club roster of member names. Your "members" must show a car on the Fun Field, and it must be registered (arrive there) by noon on Saturday to be counted toward your total.

Folks must put the club name on their registration form to be counted. Anyone who doesn't get the name of the club exactly as it is listed on the club registration form, isn't counted in the club total. Anyone who registers as a club member, but whose name isn't on the roster you submitted a month or two prior to the event, isn't counted either.

So it sounds easy to get 25 club members to show up, but it isn't. The first year SDAC signed on for this was 2000 (though we first attended in 1999). In 2000 we had 30 some members showing their cars. The next year I think we had 40. And every year since it has been fewer and fewer. Last year we didn't have enough members showing their cars, so if we go this year, we will have to pay for the tent up front.

In light of this added cost, and the scheduling conflict with our convention travel only a week after we would return from Carlisle, we are strongly considering skipping Carlisle as a club presence this year. The decision isn't final as yet, but we will decide by the end of the month.

Barry

turbojerk
05-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Christ, it’s only $150 for a BIG tent. Even if I could only scrounge up 4 people the would only be $37.50 a piece.....Big Woop!!

I'm sure that I could get more than 4 SV-TD members to go in on the tent...:thumb:

mcsvt
05-09-2006, 01:34 PM
I am about positive I am going. Can you camp out there?

turbojerk
05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Can you camp out there?

Yup!

But I don't know the details about it......

sdac guy
05-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Christ, it’s only $150 for a BIG tent. Even if I could only scrounge up 4 people the would only be $37.50 a piece.....Big Woop!!

I'm sure that I could get more than 4 SV-TD members to go in on the tent...:thumb:As I said, that is an 'additional' cost for us. When we add lodging and travel onto that (also registration fee, table & chair rentals), it comes up to a $700+ weekend for us, and to not have adequate support from our members makes us question the overall value of it.

If you guys want to rent a tent, go right ahead. More power to you! To rent a tent you don't have to register as a club. Just get hold of the Carlisle management and have them put you in contact with the tent rental folks.

But to get it for free, now that is a challenge! :eyebrows:

Barry

WVRampage
05-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Im gona try to make it up,as of this time im not sure what i will be driving and for how long im staying but ill be there some time.

Lee'sdaytona
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
just out of curiosity, can you enter your TD in the show without a tent? I would assume it would be much cheaper that way, no?
-Lee

sdac guy
05-15-2006, 02:20 PM
just out of curiosity, can you enter your TD in the show without a tent? I would assume it would be much cheaper that way, no?
-LeeThe tent cost is only for clubs, or for individuals that may want to chip in for one.

From the brochure they sent me, the registration fee to have your car on the show field (fun field as they call it) is $35. That gets your car and two adults admission for all 3 days. Second car is $30, and each additional after that is $25.

Complete details are on the Carlisle website at http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/index.asp

Barry

85shelbycharger
05-20-2006, 08:57 AM
48 days! :dancingbana: :dancingbana:

turbojerk
05-20-2006, 02:39 PM
48 days! :dancingbana: :dancingbana:

Woo Hoo!

I'm going to pick up a rattle can of Sante Fe blue paint for the Omnizzle on Monday!....Its gonna look SOooo kick a$$!!! :nod:

T-shooter

85shelbycharger
05-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Woo Hoo!

I'm going to pick up a rattle can of Sante Fe blue paint for the Omnizzle on Monday!....Its gonna look SOooo kick a$$!!! :nod:

T-shooter

Hahah! You plan on winning the class again this year?! :thumb:

Johnny
05-20-2006, 11:59 PM
I am flying out, so won't have my car, just a rental.
But I AM going to be there this year! Come see me
at the booth!

Johnny

PolyBushings.com

turbojerk
05-21-2006, 09:28 AM
at the booth!

Johnny

PolyBushings.com

Are you bringing some merchandise?....I hope....

T

85shelbycharger
05-21-2006, 12:15 PM
at the booth!

Johnny

PolyBushings.com

Sweet! What other vendors will be there? Turbos Unleashed, FWDP?

turbojerk
05-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Sweet! What other vendors will be there? Turbos Unleashed, FWDP?

No FWD-P this year again......At least that's what Cindy told me a few weeks ago.

I'm starting to get the feeling that TD's are playing second fiddle to the SRT-4's....

Maybe that's a good enough reasion for me to sell all of my TD junk and add an SRT-4 in their place. :evil:

"Top Fuel" Bender
05-21-2006, 05:48 PM
Woo Hoo!

I'm going to pick up a rattle can of Sante Fe blue paint for the Omnizzle on Monday!....Its gonna look SOooo kick a$$!!!
T-shooter

Did you find me an omni yet?
huh , huh, huh :eyebrows:

turbojerk
05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Did you find me an omni yet?
huh , huh, huh :eyebrows:

Damn Top Fuel, you're persistent!!:thumb:

I had an early band gig yesterday so I wasn't able to make it to the yard....

You're still near the top of my list so give me a few more day's. I feel certain that I can find one with no problem....:nod:

Shizz'a

Johnny
05-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I will have a booth with TurbosUnleased and Positive Impressions!

I'll bring stuff to sell. Bring your check books!
"Maybe" a couple new items.......

Johnny

PolyBushings.com

turbojerk
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
I will have a booth with TurbosUnleased and Positive Impressions!

I'll bring stuff to sell. Bring your check books!
"Maybe" a couple new items.......

Johnny

PolyBushings.com

Sweet!:thumb:

JDAWG
05-22-2006, 02:15 PM
you guys looking for an omni? I have seen a few round my way if you want me to get some phone #'s

Blue Iroc R/T
05-23-2006, 12:52 PM
If you are going to the Chrysler Carlisle Show and staying at a local Motel, Post the Motel Name and Address in this thread;
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4498

That way just before leaving for the show, you can print the thread and take it with you. Make it easier to hook up with fellow TD'ers after the show. :thumb:

CSXT802
05-23-2006, 05:12 PM
I'll be there, my CSX-T will be in the fun field again.:thumb:

"Top Fuel" Bender
05-23-2006, 09:53 PM
you guys looking for an omni? I have seen a few round my way if you want me to get some phone #'s

I am
Looking for mostly a car w/
4 straight doors
decent floor pans
and cheap
everything else I have in triplet
a decent interior would be good also
LMK what you find
(610)570-4711 main key being cheap (in true TD fashion)

J&G_BlueGLH
05-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Countdown to Carlisle = 40 Days!!! :thumb:

"Top Fuel" Bender
05-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey Billy
LMK what vendor spaces you guys are getting
Greg and I will probally getting 3 spaces for our stuff
I think we can't reserve till june 8th

85shelbycharger
05-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey Billy
LMK what vendor spaces you guys are getting
Greg and I will probally getting 3 spaces for our stuff
I think we can't reserve till june 8th

We're going to be at our usual spots, M97-M99, plus we may be acquiring M100 this year as well.

DC Turismo
06-06-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd like to post up and say that I am going to be at Carlisle as well, but most likely just on Saturday for the main events. I wanted to post up some info that I would like everyone to consider:

A) Please pre-register (if it is still available at this point) if you plan on putting a car in the show. If pre-reg. is closed, oh well, you can still register a car there on site I believe. Regardless, when you do fill out the form to include your car in teh show, be sure to name "Shelby Dodge Automobile Club" as the group you are representing.
B) As Pat mentioned earlier in this thread, we would like to have a TD enthusiast gathering take place during this Carlisle event and hopefully turn it into a traditional thing. Saturday night would be ideal since we hope for the biggest turnout on that day. Troy and Nate have both volunteered to hold this event that would be taking place in the evening (7:00/7:30 beginning time?), so it'd be great for you two to decide which one would like to do so. From here, we can go about discussing further details about what we want to take place.
C) The SWPA-SDAC chapter will hold a monthly meeting on Saturday as well that we invite anyone interested to also attend. Last year Barry permitted us to hold it at the tent, and I am going to contact him again to see if we can arrange that again. We had a nice turnout last summer and I'd like to encourage all of you who are gearing up to attend to also swing by the TBD location where we'll hold the meeting and see us.

I essentially want to have the Carlisle event clearly organized, at least as far as meetings and hangouts go, because over the course of the next few years, it'd be great to turn Carlisle into a major SDAC meetup.

Further thoughts?

85glht
06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
I'd like to post up and say that I am going to be at Carlisle as well, but most likely just on Saturday for the main events. I wanted to post up some info that I would like everyone to consider:

B) As Pat mentioned earlier in this thread, we would like to have a TD enthusiast gathering take place during this Carlisle event and hopefully turn it into a traditional thing. Saturday night would be ideal since we hope for the biggest turnout on that day. Troy and Nate have both volunteered to hold this event that would be taking place in the evening (7:00/7:30 beginning time?), so it'd be great for you two to decide which one would like to do so. From here, we can go about discussing further details about what we want to take place.

This is a good idea, as long as there is plenty of parking and GREAT directions to get there.:nod:

DC Turismo
06-07-2006, 03:08 PM
This is a good idea, as long as there is plenty of parking and GREAT directions to get there.:nod:

Trust me, there will be good directions to get there. Ideally, it would be great to cruise from the Carlisle fairgrounds to the get together.

Also, after speaking with Bruce as well as Barry today, I have found that, overseen by me, Barry will not be going, and therefore there is no set tent designated to SDAC. Bruce offered up an idea where we could arrange getting one set up by having the Steel City Chapter, the Delaware Valley Chapter (who I think Bruce belongs?), and the Susquehanna Valley gang to chip in $50 each and rent a tent. This would need to be decided on very soon. I am for it, but we do need volunteers to donate some funds to make this work. What are your thoguhts?

mcsvt
06-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Count me in on a donation for the tent. I don't belong to any of the SDAC sections but am a SDAC member...

I plan on going for the weekend but haven't set up a place to stay yet. I am sure most are sold out and I will be staying a decent distance from the event.

JDAWG
06-07-2006, 04:32 PM
just camp out, there are like 2 campgrounds close by

5sp. mini
06-07-2006, 10:03 PM
bill what will it cost to just go to the show nobody want to see my van anyways. and will i go from youngstown to turnpike to where? ralph will be leaveing way before i can give me alittle imfo. i can crash in the van it sleeps well. ALAn

DC Turismo
06-08-2006, 08:28 AM
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/gate.asp

That is the pricing information ^^ ($9 to enter on Saturday, which sounds VERY cheap to me).

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com is the homepage if there is any further information you'd like to look up.

I figure coming from Youngstown you'd be taking I-70? You'd follow I-70 all the way in, going towards New Stanton. The exit from I-70 to the turnpike falls just after the New Stanton exit. Once you get up to the toll booths, look for signs that point you in the direction of Harrisburg. Get on the turnpike, and follow it all the way east until there is, I'm pretty certain, a Carlisle exit. It's really easy to get there regardless. Anyone else know for sure though? My mind went blank on this lol...

mcsvt
06-08-2006, 08:58 AM
Anybody from the area recommend a campground?

turbojerk
06-08-2006, 01:02 PM

I've got 2.75 acres of pure, green parking area and the pools open.....:thumb:

Nate's place is closer though (by like 25min's)....:nod:

Lets hear more about the tent!

If worse comes to worse and we can't get enough interest we can always use the Easy-up tents. I know that I've got 2 of them and they work well too....

85shelbycharger
06-08-2006, 05:20 PM
I've got 2.75 acres of pure, green parking area and the pools open.....:thumb:

Nate's place is closer though (by like 25min's)....:nod:

Lets hear more about the tent!

If worse comes to worse and we can't get enough interest we can always use the Easy-up tents. I know that I've got 2 of them and they work well too....

I'll call Nate tonight and see if he's still willing to have the meet at his place, since it is only 10 minutes (maybe less?) from the fairgrounds. I'd be willing to make the extra 25 minute drive to T-Salad's place though, the pool is going to be very tempting in the July heat :nod: :p

As for the tent, it sounds like a great idea. I'd be willing to toss in a couple bucks for it too :thumb:

But let's get this rolling and get organized here...we have a month to do this. Anybody know if there is a cut-off date for getting a tent?

denviola
06-08-2006, 09:50 PM
We're going to be at our usual spots, M97-M99, plus we may be acquiring M100 this year as well.
Looks like we'll be close by, got N118 and 119 today.
Denny

J&G_BlueGLH
06-09-2006, 09:58 AM
27 Days!!!! :nod:

Gregs GLHT should be getting painted today if it all works out as planned.. then bringin it home this weekend for final touches and stuff..

Just gotta wax my neon and buff the hood if i am taking it still.. we will see.

r00tcause
06-09-2006, 11:06 AM
I'll be there. I have no where to stay yet though. :)

JDAWG
06-09-2006, 11:07 AM
I'll be there. I have no where to stay yet though. :)
sleep in your car

r00tcause
06-09-2006, 11:08 AM
I highly doubt you'll ever see so many Mopars in one place ever again! It's simply amazing!

If people on TM wanted to see that many mopars at once, they'd just look in their front yards.

r00tcause
06-09-2006, 11:09 AM
sleep in your car

It's hard to sleep in a GLH.

sdac guy
06-09-2006, 11:41 AM
They are expensive ($130+ per night) but there may be a room or two at the Carlisle Ramada. I canceled our rooms there a week or so ago.

If you don't care about housekeeping, the Days Inn in New Cumberland (by Harrisburg) was less than $100 per night the last time we stayed there. It is about a 20 minute drive and 65 cent toll each way. There are some very good restaurants in the area also.

It changed ownership and we got sick of the pubic hairs all over the bathrooms. So we changed to the Carlisle Ramada a couple years ago.

Barry

r00tcause
06-09-2006, 12:56 PM
They are expensive ($130+ per night) but there may be a room or two at the Carlisle Ramada. I canceled our rooms there a week or so ago.

If you don't care about housekeeping, the Days Inn in New Cumberland (by Harrisburg) was less than $100 per night the last time we stayed there. It is about a 20 minute drive and 65 cent toll each way. There are some very good restaurants in the area also.

It changed ownership and we got sick of the pubic hairs all over the bathrooms. So we changed to the Carlisle Ramada a couple years ago.

Barry

Your rooms are probably long gone!

That Days Inn sounds like a quality hotel. (not)

Most of them seem to booked already, this close to carlisle.

"Top Fuel" Bender
06-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Looks like we'll be close by, got N118 and 119 today.
Denny

Briceturbosports and I will have O 187-188-189
Everyone better bring some trucks and cash

"Top Fuel" Bender
06-10-2006, 04:53 PM
If people on TM wanted to see that many mopars at once, they'd just look in their front yards.

LOL
Usually the ones at Carlisle run though
Unlike most the ones in the backyards of most TD owners'

85shelbycharger
06-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Dang, so I'm not going to be the only FWD vendor this year :p

85shelbycharger
06-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Well I talked to Nate last night about holding a "mini SDAC" (don't know what else to call a bunch of FWD Mopar guys hanging out haha :p) at his place and he'll be posting up shortly to confirm if it's a go.
Troy, which night is the kick-off show again? Is that on Thursday?

J&G_BlueGLH
06-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Its coming oh so fast. Greg just got the GLHT painted last week and remounted the new rims to the new tires tonight and balanced them.... the thing is going... so we will be busy the next few weeks!!!

turbojerk
06-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Troy, which night is the kick-off show again? Is that on Thursday?

Print it out and pass it around to all of your Mopar buddy's that will be at Carlisle this year.....:D

Enjoy!:thumb:

T-knuckle

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9828/kickoffshow3tp.jpg

1985ShlbyChrger
06-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Mini-SDAC is fine with me! I have plenty of space for "hanging out" AS LONG AS there aren't hellacious burnouts out of my driveway or too loud of noise. I do live about 3 miles from the infamous Middlesex police station. You guys can decide what day to hold it, as I live there so any day suits me. Thursday is not a good idea because of the Mopar Rebellion kickoff to carlisle show. My house is hella easy to get to, Billy and Pat know how, so anyone should be able to get here.

EDIT: Since this is going to be on Saturday, I assume you will be coming from the carshow. SO, we will all meet where all the FWD cars are grouped before taking off for my place.

I'll be there directing traffic and parking I guess. You'll see a white AMC Javelin in the driveway, a turbo mini, probably some parts car strewn about, my Reliant wagon, a red Merkur. We have many cars, most of which don't run. I'll provide my cell number in PM's or at the show in case anyone gets lost or stuck in traffic.

85shelbycharger
06-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Would anybody be interested in having a cruise on say...Friday night? Since Thursday night is Mopar Rebellion's show and Saturday will be our meet? I think it would be pretty cool for those who are there Friday to hook up and take a cruise around Carlisle to show off our TM's a little bit.

turbojerk
06-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Would anybody be interested in having a cruise on say...Friday night? Since Thursday night is Mopar Rebellion's show and Saturday will be our meet? I think it would be pretty cool for those who are there Friday to hook up and take a cruise around Carlisle to show off our TM's a little bit.

I'm game...:thumb:

T- (o) (o)

Lee'sdaytona
06-16-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey by the way everyone, before I bought my turbomini, I had planned to fix up my daytona. I bought and had shipped to me from FWDperformance 3" mandrel bent cat-back pipe. (daytona/shadow) I paid $160 plus shipping. I am willing to bring these pipes out to carlistle and sell them for the same $160 price, and I'll take the hit on shipping. They are brand new and have just been sitting in my room. Anyone interested just PM me
thanks,
Lee

Mustanghater
06-16-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm going with the daytona cause then I'd have a week to get it ready. I don't think It will have any mods.

85shelbycharger
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
14 days :dancingbana:

Lee'sdaytona
06-22-2006, 06:08 PM
14 days :dancingbana:
NOOOOO!!!! I REALLY REALLY hope I can get my new turbo mini on the road before then:amen: I want to drive it out there oh so badly:o I guess it all depends on when parts come in
-Lee

85shelbycharger
06-22-2006, 06:12 PM
NOOOOO!!!! I REALLY REALLY hope I can get my new turbo mini on the road before then:amen: I want to drive it out there oh so badly:o I guess it all depends on when parts come in
-Lee

Oh c'mon you have to make it! The cruise won't be complete without a turbo-mini :p And after I'm done stomping on T-yogurt's GLH, I could line up against the van too ;)

Lee'sdaytona
06-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Oh c'mon you have to make it! The cruise won't be complete without a turbo-mini :p And after I'm done stomping on T-yogurt's GLH, I could line up against the van too ;)
haha, well I'm sure I won't be the only turbo mini there. But if I just can't get it on the road, I'll definately still be there, just in my dad's forrester or my brother's cavalier :(
-Lee

85shelbycharger
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
haha, well I'm sure I won't be the only turbo mini there. But if I just can't get it on the road, I'll definately still be there, just in my dad's forrester or my brother's cavalier :(
-Lee

You very well could be...I don't recall any Turbo-mini's being there last year.

5sp. mini
06-23-2006, 07:46 AM
well i got the ok to go so as long as i don,t blow it up before there will be 1 t mini there. or some where on the turn pike lol. AL

Marcus86GLHS
06-23-2006, 12:09 PM
......i've been accused of jinxing certain events (causing bad weather)...just wanted to type in that no matter what the weather, even a hurricane, i am going to be at this event, whether or not i bring my omni well thats outa my control (its got to be a dry weekend) but i will be there no matter what.

this weekend is the huge GM Nationals.....and its gonna rain all weekend over there, hopefully this is the last bad carlisle weekend this summer.

turbojerk
06-23-2006, 12:31 PM

Ahhhh,...Trash talk'in already are ya Lofink.... :blah:

You better bring your best game with you!! I'd hate to waste good money on 115 octane just to take you for a walk down the highway....:whip:

Just for that comment, I'm going to bring on the NAAWWWAAAzzzz beioutch!!

Lee'sdaytona
06-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Mini-SDAC is fine with me! I have plenty of space for "hanging out"

You'll see a white AMC Javelin in the driveway, a turbo mini, probably some parts car strewn about,
This prooves there will be at least one other turbo mini! Thats why I didn't say mine would be the only one there. I'm doing really good as far as labor goes, but I'm waiting on a ball honer, some head studs from TU, than after I get the honer and hone, I can buy a member's piston assuming the hone job is enough. If shipping is fast, I'll have it there :amen:
-Lee

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Ahhhh,...Trash talk'in already are ya Lofink.... :blah:

You better bring your best game with you!! I'd hate to waste good money on 115 octane just to take you for a walk down the highway....:whip:

Just for that comment, I'm going to bring on the NAAWWWAAAzzzz beioutch!!

Hahahah, oh I'm trash talking, you better believe it T-bandit :evil: And just so everyone can see it, I'll bring my video camera and have Nate tape it for us haha ;) Everyone can watch my Charger get spanked by a GLH-T-Itty :p

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 09:28 AM
This prooves there will be at least one other turbo mini! Thats why I didn't say mine would be the only one there. I'm doing really good as far as labor goes, but I'm waiting on a ball honer, some head studs from TU, than after I get the honer and hone, I can buy a member's piston assuming the hone job is enough. If shipping is fast, I'll have it there :amen:
-Lee

Sweet, let's pray for quick shipping then! :amen: Lookin' forward to seein' the t-mini :dancingbana:

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 09:29 AM
well i got the ok to go so as long as i don,t blow it up before there will be 1 t mini there. or some where on the turn pike lol. AL

Sweet, lookin' forward to seeing you again, Al :thumb:

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 09:30 AM
......i've been accused of jinxing certain events (causing bad weather)...just wanted to type in that no matter what the weather, even a hurricane, i am going to be at this event, whether or not i bring my omni well thats outa my control (its got to be a dry weekend) but i will be there no matter what.

this weekend is the huge GM Nationals.....and its gonna rain all weekend over there, hopefully this is the last bad carlisle weekend this summer.

We seem to get lucky at the Chrysler show every year. It will always rain on the Wednesday night when I get there and not again until I'm packing up to leave on Sunday :p Thats cool you're coming out either way though, Marcus. It'll be great to put another face with a screen name :nod:

Blue Iroc R/T
06-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I looking forward to seeing all of you that I have met in previous years and to meeting more new people. Sorry to hear that Barry won't be there this year. :( I plan on arriving Friday late afternoon/early evening to get signed in (already pre-registered) and find where we will be set-up this year. My cell number is; 330 256-7145. See you all there. :thumb:

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 11:39 AM
I looking forward to seeing all of you that I have met in previous years and to meeting more new people. Sorry to hear that Barry won't be there this year. :( I plan on arriving Friday late afternoon/early evening to get signed in (already pre-registered) and find where we will be set-up this year. My cell number is; 330 256-7145. See you all there. :thumb:

I think I may have met you in a previous year, but my memory is fuzzy at my old age of 19 :p So will you be joining us for our cruise and little meet up?

Blue Iroc R/T
06-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I think I may have met you in a previous year, but my memory is fuzzy at my old age of 19 :p So will you be joining us for our cruise and little meet up?

I met you and Billy in the SDAC tent last year.
I haven't seen the time or place posted for your meet up spot. I assume you are meeting at the fairgrounds. If we can get there before you all leave, we will join in. It's a 5 hr drive, & I'm not sure what time we will get away from here. It sounds like fun! :thumb:

85shelbycharger
06-24-2006, 11:58 PM
I met you and Billy in the SDAC tent last year.
I haven't seen the time or place posted for your meet up spot. I assume you are meeting at the fairgrounds. If we can get there before you all leave, we will join in. It's a 5 hr drive, & I'm not sure what time we will get away from here. It sounds like fun! :thumb:

Oh yea! I remember now :nod:
Well we're having the cruise on Friday night, I'd imagine more towards the evening. What does everyone think a good time is? After dinner? Or would everyone want to cruise out for dinner then drive around town afterwards?
As for the meet, I'm thinking we'll all meet up at the FWD section on Saturday say around 5:00 or so? Then we could head over to Nate's for the meet.

85shelbycharger
06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm not trying to call all of the shots, I'm just throwing some times out there that might work. Whoever is attending, let's hear your opinions on what times we should work with! :thumb:

And another note, for those attending, was anyone interested in renting a tent? Or would everyone much rather bring our own canopies to set up behind the cars so we can chill there?

1985ShlbyChrger
06-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Alright guys, looks like we don't have too much longer until the show. We can meet at the FWD section sign at 5:00 on Saturday before we head over to my place.

Murphy
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
i be there sat in my spirit...dont think the Z will be ready by then

mboyek
06-27-2006, 12:18 PM
QUOTE="Top Fuel" Bender]Briceturbosports and I will have O 187-188-189

M97-M99, plus we may be acquiring M100 ,118,119 [/QUOTE]

Hey is anyone else going to be selling td stuff? this is the first time I have seen people post their spots, I normally just hunt around, but I deffinatly don't want to pass by a td'er un-noticed!

thanks,
Mike

85shelbycharger
06-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Briceturbosports and I will have O 187-188-189

M97-M99, plus we may be acquiring M100 ,118,119

Hey is anyone else going to be selling td stuff? this is the first time I have seen people post their spots, I normally just hunt around, but I deffinatly don't want to pass by a td'er un-noticed!

thanks,
Mike

We got notice two days ago that we have spot M100 now as well, so M97, 98, 99, and 100 I'll be there. Usually I have a pretty decent selection of FWD stuff, but this year won't be as great since I haven't junked any cars lately.

1985ShlbyChrger
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Pat, i'm not sure if I'lll have the money for that 523. I should though, bring it along. I'll get you the money somehow, I'll borrow from my dad.

85shelbycharger
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Alright, I'll load it up and bring it out Nate.

WVRampage
06-28-2006, 12:57 AM
If you guys are gona have that many part there forsale I may have to drive the nissan out there,so I can haul stuff home.

85shelbycharger
06-28-2006, 01:08 AM
If you guys are gona have that many part there forsale I may have to drive the nissan out there,so I can haul stuff home.

Nahhh, bring the Rampage :thumb:

WVRampage
06-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Nahhh, bring the Rampage :thumb:
If its all running great ill have to bring it on out and show you and T how to drive.

85shelbycharger
06-28-2006, 09:48 AM
If its all running great ill have to bring it on out and show you and T how to drive.

Did you hear this T????? Luke thinks that his l-body truck can hang with us :lol: We all know that the Chargers are the best of all the l-bodies ;)

Subliminal
06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Anyone know if dogs are allowed? Looks like me and the wifey might be rolling through...

Johnny
06-28-2006, 10:26 AM
We all know that the Chargers are the best of all the l-bodies

Yeah, that's very funny!

Johnny
1986 GLHS "Omni"

See you all at Carlisle

Marcus86GLHS
06-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Anyone know if dogs are allowed? Looks like me and the wifey might be rolling through...

Yes they are, if you go to their website they do mention some of the rules....i'll be bringing my big fat yellow lab along as well.

Subliminal
06-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Sweet action! Now if i only had a running mopar to drive there! ;-)

WVRampage
06-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Did you hear this T????? Luke thinks that his l-body truck can hang with us :lol: We all know that the Chargers are the best of all the l-bodies ;)
The rampage is beter than a charger not only does it have beter weight transfer but I can haul all the kegs and still smoke you. BTW did you know its rated to haul 1100lbs in the back.

Darkapollo
06-28-2006, 01:58 PM
Ill be there. Its hard to miss a show in carlisle when you LIVE in carlisle... my sundance wont be off the stands by then though.

r00tcause
06-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Sweet action! Now if i only had a running mopar to drive there! ;-)

You could name your dog Mopar and ride it to the show.

Subliminal
06-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Naw. I like my dog to be able to run every day. If I named it Mopar, it'd only run a few months out of the year...then it'd get all fat and lazy and just start taking up space.

Like my wife.

HA!

Ok, I didn't say that. Who said that about my wife. That is so not cool.

Lee'sdaytona
06-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Naw. I like my dog to be able to run every day. If I named it Mopar, it'd only run a few months out of the year...then it'd get all fat and lazy and just start taking up space.

Like my wife.

HA!

Ok, I didn't say that. Who said that about my wife. That is so not cool.
haha....Damon, it will be great to see you again! I may be in the same situation...hopefully I'll get my turbo mini running by then. I'd offer you a ride, but after the show I'm headed to Lancaster for a few days then off to vegas for a week
-Lee

r00tcause
06-29-2006, 11:04 AM
I may be in the same situation..
-Lee

Your wife got fat and lazy and just sits around taking up space?

turbojerk
06-29-2006, 11:24 AM

I hope he packs a nice lunch too!!

WVRampage
06-29-2006, 12:06 PM
I got me some new tires and they are STICKY.......but it has to run right first It is a 500 mile drive round trip for me.

Lee'sdaytona
06-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Your wife got fat and lazy and just sits around taking up space?
haha....oh it may as well be a wife. Thank god I don't have a wife or even a girlfriend at the moment....Don't need them, at 19 years old anyway...Like I say, if it has tits or tires your gonna have headaches
-Lee

J&G_BlueGLH
07-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Well you all getting ready for Carlisle this coming week or what? We have been bustin our butts to get Gregs GLHT ready.. i tell you what you wont regret seeing it when its there. (Right T-Diddy??) Lookin forward to seein you Mark and all the rest of yas. Lets hope for a good turnout this year!
Got more work to go do on the GLH talk to yas later. :thumb:

85shelbycharger
07-02-2006, 11:17 AM
I hope he packs a nice lunch too!!

:amen:
Haha well my exhaust (according to the tracking number) won't be here until Wednesday at some point so it's not looking likely that I'll have it installed for the trip considering I'm working 6-3 that day and leaving for Carlisle right after :p

WVRampage
07-02-2006, 11:23 AM
:amen:
Haha well my exhaust (according to the tracking number) won't be here until Wednesday at some point so it's not looking likely that I'll have it installed for the trip considering I'm working 6-3 that day and leaving for Carlisle right after :p
No that not good I was hoping you be running good that day but now I dont know,Then again I have some wiring issues with mine,Iv got codes for the tps and it fixed itself and A code 13 that fixed its self and will come back when it gets hot under the hood,I think it has something to do with when i tryed to wire a diode in to the map.

5sp. mini
07-02-2006, 12:21 PM
got all the little things done sat. so i will say it,s readdy to go , i still got 4 day back and forth to work for somthing to break. but as now the van will roll next friday night late tri to get there early sat morn. ALAn

mcsvt
07-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Looks like I am just going to drive out for Sat. Should only be about 4hrs each way.

Lee'sdaytona
07-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Made progress on my turbo mini today. Got MOST of the aluminum off the 4th cylinder wall, honed it out, still a very light scratch, but should be OK. Put all four pistons in, still have to tighten the last rod cap. So I'm in good shape. Tomorrow is shot for me, than tuesday, I'll hopefully pull the head from the daytona, attach the mitsu turbo to it, and drop the head on the van, and she'll be ready to roll :thumb:
-Lee

WVRampage
07-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Looks like I may have to drive the cavy out unfortunantly(it does have A/C and cruise) But I knew there was something leaking oil thinking it was the trans,so I checked the oil in the trans and it wasnt that low but the engine was also low and I have no idea where its coming from yet looks like a fun week for me with this and clearing the land me and my parents now own so we can move soon and I can build a big garage.I forgot how much fun it was to drive a turbo mopar and then spend just as long fixing somthing that went wrong.:lol:

Jack's Dodge
07-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Loks like I will be making an appearance. I'll bring some of my left overs if anyone is interested in some parts.

85glht
07-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Alright guys, looks like we don't have too much longer until the show. We can meet at the FWD section sign at 5:00 on Saturday before we head over to my place.

Can you pm me your address??? I won't be able to meet up at that patricular time but would like to meet up with you guys later that evening.

edglock21
07-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I'll be there Saturday - Jack, where you gonna be? I'd like to take a look at some of the parts

Lee'sdaytona
07-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Well Folks, in case you haven't heard, New Jersey is being stupid again. Due to our govenor trying to solve NJ's budget deficet, he has shut down all state run offices, until further notice so the state doesn't spend anymore money until the problem is solved. He proposes a 7% sales tax instead of 6%..anyway, Motor vehicle is shut down, and if they don't re open before saturday, I can't take my turbo mini out there!! I will most likely have it running before then too, but I hope I can get it registered!
-Lee

Subliminal
07-06-2006, 07:24 AM
First the beaches, then AC, now this!

What a load of crap. We're a small state with a huge gambling area and 10 million people.

You'd think $25 billion/year would be enough!

5sp. mini
07-06-2006, 10:28 PM
well got the yard mowed and made up a small tool box/ so all i have to do after work is remove one of the seats and load some parts and i,m off you all drive well and stay safe seeya there als.

DC Turismo
07-07-2006, 12:34 AM
We'll see everyone there on Saturday. The Turismo is going to get put in the show after all, I managed to shine up some of the dull areas that have developed in the paint, and even though it is not as show worthy as last year at SDAC, it'll be there nonetheless.

Also, for those interested in attending our SWPA-SDAC meeting, plan on meeting us in the region of the Shelby Dodges at 2:00 PM sharp.

Greedy
07-07-2006, 05:45 PM
I will be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday.
I will be at a friends spots G114&G115(Thanks Mike and Joe !!!)
Stop by I will have alot of parts for sale.
If you are looking for anything in particular send me a pm.
If I have it I'll bring it.

Mike

Darkapollo
07-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Ill be there! Would be nice to put a face to some of the names I see on here all the time!

contraption22
07-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Also, for those interested in attending our SWPA-SDAC meeting, plan on meeting us in the region of the Shelby Dodges at 2:00 PM sharp.

"Shelby Dodge" area is kinda vague... unless they did a major revamp of how they organize the FWD cars. But i will try to be there.

WVRampage
07-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Im leaving here at 8 or 9 am so i should be there a little after 12

5sp. mini
07-09-2006, 02:44 PM
well made it back 1.00 last night / saw greedy/ and ralph and bill/ rick and others/ had a good time feet hurt ahhh. lots off nice stuff. alan

J&G_BlueGLH
07-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Nice seeing and meeting everyone finally.. hope you all had a good time, it was a great weekend!

Lee'sdaytona
07-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah I had an awesome time, and it was great meeting everyone. I would've liked to hang out at Nate's house a little longer, but my bro and I were headed to Lancaster to meet some of my buddies for dinner...plus I think my bro was getting tired.
-Lee

r00tcause
07-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I didn't meet anyone and I didnt bring a car but I was there and I did see several of you guys and your cars. Yes, I am anti-social.

Who's omni with the pumpers was that? (the one that won stock class I beleive, even though the wheels weren't even stock)

Personally, I liked "turbojerk's" better with the 17's.

FYI I was 1 number off the winning ticket for the car... i had 047661 (and 660 and 559) 047662 was the winner.

turbojerk
07-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I didn't meet anyone and I didnt bring a car but I was there and I did see several of you guys and your cars. Yes, I am anti-social.

Who's omni with the pumpers was that? (the one that won stock class I beleive, even though the wheels weren't even stock)

Personally, I liked "turbojerk's" better with the 17's.

FYI I was 1 number off the winning ticket for the car... i had 047661 (and 660 and 559) 047662 was the winner.

The Omni with the pumpers belongs to Greg from York Pa. He has done a Kick-a$$ job on that car.....

Too bad that "turbojerk" guy is such an a$$hole....:lol:

T

J&G_BlueGLH
07-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks guys! My bf is the owner of the GLHT that won.. i take care of both of us on here since he doesnt get online much.. if you all knew how much time and money he spent in that car you would all drop your mouths.. Troy i know you know how much.. But 3 1/2 years of hard a$$ work paid off for sure.. Just wait til next year when mine gets there too.. bwah haha! Sweet thing is this is the first time he showed it (Carlisle was his deadline to get it finished) and it sure did pay off.. By the way we got those Pumpers from Troy! HAHA what a "T-Jerk" he is. LOL! :lol:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/mopargirl41301/2006_ChryslerWinners_122.jpg

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Congrats Jen & Greg! The GLHT looked great! Very nice work & very deserving of the 1st place. :thumb:

J&G_BlueGLH
07-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks much! As soon as i get the film developed ill post some pics for everyone from Carlisle! :thumb:

Marcus86GLHS
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks much! As soon as i get the film developed ill post some pics for everyone from Carlisle! :thumb:

That would be great thanx Jen, and a big congrats to Greg and you for taking such a hard-to-earn trophy, 1st Place at Carlisle is something to be proud (and brag) about for sure.

Now, when are we going to the track to see that beast run???

J&G_BlueGLH
07-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks Mark for all your comments as well. Greg just couldnt get over how baffled you were over it! :) Sure thing and cant wait to see your pics also as soon as my email gets up and running again (hopefully tomorrow or Thursday, ill let you know). Well as soon as he has that beast broken in real good we can take it to the track.. hopefully by the end of summer but we will see in due time. We soon gotta get crackin on my beast too, remember? hehe. I say we try and submit it for featured car of the month, what ya think gang??

mcsvt
07-11-2006, 05:27 PM
^^ I support that :nod:

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2006, 10:09 PM
I have uploaded a collection of pics from Carlisle 2006.
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2006

If anyone has any more they would like added, email them to me at Mopar4Evr@neo.rr.com Thanks to everyone for sharing. :thumb:

"Top Fuel" Bender
07-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Had a great time once again
too bad I didn't get to hang out long with everyone
Problem when your running a spot

see you all soon again

J&G_BlueGLH
07-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the parts for my GLH soon to be Turbo I , Bruce! We will have to get those bumper supports from ya next SV-TD meeting. Cause ill need them for mine, since someone had to borrow mine.. ahem!!! lol. Great seeing everyone again too and meeting a lot of new faces.

briceturbosports
07-12-2006, 08:23 AM
nice to see everyone again and thanks to all who got some parts from bruce and l thanks greg :thumb: