PDA

View Full Version : long shot...DC fuel rail?

ngtwlf2
04-26-2006, 06:36 PM
anyone have one for the DC top mount kit.

jaysshelby
04-26-2006, 10:22 PM
if you have the over the valve cover dc intercooler kit you can use your stock fuel rail it bolts right on. I have this kit on my SC and using the stock fuel rail

BadAssPerformance
04-26-2006, 10:26 PM
I think that TurboDave has a stock fuel rail on his DC IC GLH...

If you got a picture of a different one specifically for the DC intercooler, let me know, I have a box of fuel rails including 2-3 different ones for log manifolds.

ngtwlf2
04-26-2006, 10:29 PM
i used the stock one...but i think it cracked...i have another spare that i can trim up ..but i was just looking to see if there was one of the DC ones floating around.

BadAssPerformance
04-26-2006, 10:35 PM
What do they look like vs. the stock ones?

ngtwlf2
04-26-2006, 10:39 PM
What do they look like vs. the stock ones?

not sure exaclty what the difference is..ive never seen one. but i know that i had to modify the stock one to run straight out toward the passenger side of the car to make it fit.

BadAssPerformance
04-26-2006, 10:44 PM
...I might have something. got pics of a stock one and your modded one?

ngtwlf2
04-26-2006, 10:47 PM
...I might have something. got pics of a stock one and your modded one?

i can take pics tomorrow...im at work now all night.

BadAssPerformance
04-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Thats cool. I wasn't gonna go out to the cold garage tonight anyways! :thumb:

ngtwlf2
04-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Thats cool. I wasn't gonna go out to the cold garage tonight anyways! :thumb:

:D dont blame ya.

Turbodave
04-27-2006, 10:59 AM
The one on my car was just cut to fit by whoeverr installed the intercooler kit. I'm not sure if they ever offered a specific fuel rail. I've got a few extra TI rails if you need one Matt, just give me a call.

Also, SDAC-Chicago meeting is at my house on 5/13 (Saturday), it would be cool if you could bring the Omni out.

ngtwlf2
04-27-2006, 06:45 PM
The one on my car was just cut to fit by whoeverr installed the intercooler kit. I'm not sure if they ever offered a specific fuel rail. I've got a few extra TI rails if you need one Matt, just give me a call.

Also, SDAC-Chicago meeting is at my house on 5/13 (Saturday), it would be cool if you could bring the Omni out.

well i didnt get a chance to take pics JT. (overslept) i'll try to get some these next days off.

dave ill see if i can get my leaky rail fixed and bring it out. it would be great to meet everyone! what time is the meeting at? hopefully by then ill have the new trans in and all the other new parts :)