PDA

View Full Version : New item: "turbo" decals for G body

LaserXT1986
06-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey all,

Offering some new items on here for those that have early model Laser's and Daytona's: the "turbo" decal that went on the doorsill. You get a pair of red, white, or gold decals for $15 shipped.

These are 100% EXACT duplicates of the factory originals used on the window doorsills. I start by using genuine 3M Series 225 High Performance Clear Vinyl, and print the "turbo" image onto it. The decal is then contour cut along the clear portion to the EXACT same shape as the factory original (the tolerance is .005" between this one and the factory one). I have original factory ones here, you can literally lay one on top of the other and they are exact. One note: the factory "gold" decals are slightly different in color, due to the factory using a "copperish-gold" that cannot be matched. Mine are more like the gold used on the door moldings (see pictures).

They come pre-masked (not shown in pictures), ready to apply, just as the factory ones did. Unfortunately the pictures do not show up well due to light reflecting off the clear. I assure you these are EXACT replicas that will satisfy even the most detail oriented person, and I offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction.

PLEASE NOTE! These are not the inferior Positive Impressions "turbo" decals. Those decals are not done in 3M (at least the ones I saw), and take shortcuts: instead of using a clear background like the factory, he takes the color (red, white, gold) and prints black onto it. This is not correct, it is a cheaper, incorrect way to make this decal. What I offer is 100% authentic to the original, and you are supporting someone who supports TM!! :D

I take paypal, money order, and (if I dealt with you before) personal check. You can pm me here to order, or send me an email me at LaserXT1986 "at" aol.com Thanks!! :thumb: