PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with fwdperformance

trannybuster
06-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Well it takes allot before Ill post negatively on a vendor. If next week goes by it'll be 3weeks that my car has been down, not to mention my Shadow is waiting on that rod bearing as well and all I get are reassurances, not my logic or bearings, just promises. Here is a classic I hear all the time "okay Ill call you back' not once have they EVER called me back but today is another reassurance day.
BUT I have made orders on regular things and not had a problem, its when it comes to calibrations or service work done. Not good.
Please don't reply post more apologizes or say there were issues, because I have never received a phone call to work out any disputes AND this mail isn't for your benefit its for others to be informed. Consider yourself duly warned...Im going with TU and see how they treat a customer. I shame too because Ive been buying stuff from her for over 4yrs now...what a way to treat someone!

crazymadbastard
06-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Autozone sells bearings and whatnot. As for cals, there is only one vendor so we have to patient.
Good luck with your issues.

turbovanmanČ
06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Most auto parts stores have the bearings in stock or can get them in half a day. Cals, thats a tough one, so you'll have to wait, run a stocker or learn to do your own.

trannybuster
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Thats what phones are 4, and the bearing is a replacement for one that was the wrong size but in the right box! This isnt to banter issues here but for someone wanting to deal with FWD, so they know what to expect!

glhs727
06-03-2009, 09:32 AM
We will take our medicine on this but the OP post does not tell the whole story. We are not going to drag this out on the forum. We do our best to get orders filled and shipped many of which are custom parts. That is all we can really do. We just can't please all the people all the time.

Thanks for your understanding,
Cindy

glhs727
06-03-2009, 02:20 PM
trannybuster,

We have tried to contact you. The number (ending in 1641) you have listed on all 3 of your FWD accounts is no longer in service and the number you gave me the other day just rings, then we get a message saying the person you are trying to call is not available. Please try again later. Feel free to PM a valid daytime phone number so we can get your issue resolved.
Thanks,
Cindy

trannybuster
06-04-2009, 12:29 AM
I gave you guys the new number, like twice now, in fact I gave it to the 'other' person who answers the phone just the other day. Ill pm it to you. Is there a place to change it in my profile on your site? Anyhow, itll be pm'd to you.

Regards-

JamesL
06-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Thats what phones are 4, and the bearing is a replacement for one that was the wrong size but in the right box! This isnt to banter issues here but for someone wanting to deal with FWD, so they know what to expect!

Just so we are clear here, this is not the norm! No need for anyone to "expect" this when they do business with us. 98% of the orders we process are timely and accurate but you rarely ever hear about those. Thanks again to everyone for your support. We will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.