PDA

View Full Version : Time to let some SECRETS out.

BIG PSI
05-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Some of you may know that I use to Promote Drag Racing & Car Show Events for a living. I started back in 1985 with SUPER CAR SHOWDOWN. That Event got on the Front Cover of Musclecar Review & Car Craft, plus a couple of more. I sold it off in 1988 and started the NMCA aka the
National Muscle Car Association which was owned by Comp Cams. That Event got on the Cover of HOT ROD (twice) with 24 pages of Editorial Content.

Well now I am the CO-Founder of a new Event called the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS which is geared towards the new generation Mopar Muscle Vehicles. Last Year our Event got on the Front Cover of Mopar Action and was featured inside. We even got in Mopar Muscle with their online magazine.

I have invited a couple of FWD Turbo Mopar Enthusiasts to come to this Event to try to get some attention for OUR Vehicles. So far I have invited OHIO ROB, JAMES REEVES & JASON TROTTER. I would like to have a couple more of you come. So if you have a NICE--QUICK FWD Vehicle let me know if you want to come out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Now it is time to get to the SECRET. I have asked Barry if I could help in any way with SDAC this year and he said sure. So what I have done is to get you guys some REAL NICE PRIZES from some different vendors.

I still can't say who thay are or what they are giving us, but trust me you will enjoy this, I promise. Stay tuned for more information.

Chuck Green

Twisted Noodle
05-30-2009, 11:50 PM
:rockon: Sounds like a good time!

turbovanmanČ
05-31-2009, 03:57 AM
Why can't SDAC be closer, :(

BIG PSI
05-31-2009, 07:54 AM

It's ONLY a plane ride away, my friend.

Can you get away from work ?

Chuck

Mike_Shepard
05-31-2009, 07:56 AM
HAHAHAHA I know what some of them are lol

Let's say it's well worth the trip for anyone coming

BadAssPerformance
05-31-2009, 08:56 AM
.... So far I have invited OHIO ROB, JAMES REEVES & JASON TROTTER.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Now it is time to get to the SECRET. I have asked Barry if I could help in any way with SDAC this year and he said sure. So what I have done is to get you guys some REAL NICE PRIZES from some different vendors.

I still can't say who thay are or what they are giving us, but trust me you will enjoy this, I promise. Stay tuned for more information.

Chuck Green

Thanks again for the offer Chuck :thumb: If the LX event is the weekend of the 18/19 thats the same weekend as the Chicago Mopar Connection weekend show in Belvidere :(

Thanks for drumming up the donations Chuck! :thumb:

1FastCSX289
05-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Way to tease everyone!!! As if we arent having trouble waiting patiently as it is!!! :banghead: The last three weeks of school cant go by fast enough.

BIG PSI
05-31-2009, 05:08 PM
Trust me these PRIZES are going to be the TALK of SDAC !!!!!!!!!

I have 2 in hand and 2 more are in the works....

Chuck

black86glhs
05-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Lifetime supply of Preperation H or Anti-Gazer plus sunscreen???????

RoadWarrior222
05-31-2009, 06:57 PM

Nah, his boss is an arse ;)

turboshad
05-31-2009, 08:30 PM

Suck it up and start driving like the rest of us. :eyebrows:

335glhs87
06-02-2009, 09:34 AM

+1
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/335glhs87/home.jpg

turboshad
06-02-2009, 12:36 PM
+1

LOL, says the guy from Ohio. Though you are still an extra 8hrs further than me Simon, but once you hit 30hrs on the road what does it matter anymore?

rare_ram
06-02-2009, 02:18 PM
LOL, says the guy from Ohio. Though you are still an extra 8hrs further than me Simon, but once you hit 30hrs on the road what does it matter anymore?

That's what they invented speed for. Know any truckers?:eyebrows:

black86glhs
06-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Let the secrets out. Telling us you have some stuff you aren't going to mention isn't telling us JACK.

JohnnyIroc
06-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Let the secrets out. Telling us you have some stuff you aren't going to mention isn't telling us JACK.

+1 to that!

sdac guy
06-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I cleaned up this thread as it got too far off topic. No more urine related comments or pics please.

Thanks,

Barry

turbovanmanČ
06-04-2009, 11:26 AM

Chuck

Its not work so much, its money, I don't have any-winter was brutally bad at work, and expecting our 2nd child around that time so yeah, next year I hope. :thumb:

See above, :o

Johnny
06-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Speaking of flying to SDAC....
I spent 3 hours last night looking at flights. Getting them to go from here to there and NOT do round trips is not easy. And not cheap!
I have to fly from Cini to Portland
then Portland to Carlsile (Harrisburg)
Then Harrisburg to Phoenix
My just going to airlines, the price was in the $1100 range, ouch.
But bought three One Way tickets from cheap flight places and got it down to $552.

SO...if you want to go to SDAC and want to fly, you can find good deals.

Johnny

Johnny
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Speaking of promotions, I went to the SDAC site, clicked on SDAC-19 and it doesn't even tell you what city it takes place in! If it wasn't for TM.........

FYI

Johnny

sdac guy
06-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Speaking of promotions, I went to the SDAC site, clicked on SDAC-19 and it doesn't even tell you what city it takes place in! If it wasn't for TM.........

FYI

JohnnyThanks for pointing that out Johnny. :thumb:

I have the hotel listed (with its location) and the maps will be up this week, but I'm sure it would be helpful if I listed Cincy at the top of the page (or even on the home page).

Barry