PDA

View Full Version : Thanks you, thank you, thank you.

rx2mazda
05-24-2009, 03:03 PM
OBX with 3.77 gears and TU 4-puck w/yellow plate FTW!

I want to say a special THANK YOU to Chris at TU for not only making but, standing behind such a great product. When my last clutch went south, Chris was right there with great customer service and genuine concern! He helped me get back up in no time! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 6K launches on slicks in a 3400lbs car and not the slightest slip w/1.7 60'!!!

1966 dart wagon
05-24-2009, 03:39 PM
OBX with 3.77 gears and TU 4-puck w/yellow plate FTW!

I want to say a special THANK YOU to Chris at TU for not only making but, standing behind such a great product. When my last clutch went south, Chris was right there with great customer service and genuine concern! He helped me get back up in no time! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 6K launches on slicks in a 3400lbs car and not the slightest slip w/1.7 60'!!!

HOLY CRAP :confused::hail:

yep i also stand behind Chris he has never steered me wrong :)

mcsvt
05-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Glad I bought the same clutch combo :thumb:

Chris W
05-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks Guys!

We're glad you are all enjoying our new line of clutches. Be sure to stop by our booth at Chryslers@Carlisle July 10th-12th. You can meet our clutch guy in person. We'll be at the same spot we have been for about 8 years now (I-97 to I-100).

See you there!

Chris-TU

t3rse
05-31-2009, 09:39 AM
I got my purple plate a few days ago...it's pretty, a shame no one will ever see it. I'll let you folks know how it holds up with the Mcleod disk, but I"m expecting good things, like an exploding transmission...lol.

Twisted Noodle
05-31-2009, 09:52 AM
As soon as I out do my T2/T3 clutch set up that I put in last month I am going to up grade to the blue plate TU clutch.

If Chris has a few of them on hand at SDAC this year I'll probably buy one then.

mpgmike
06-05-2009, 07:00 PM
I got my purple plate a few days ago...it's pretty, a shame no one will ever see it. I'll let you folks know how it holds up with the Mcleod disk, but I"m expecting good things, like an exploding transmission...lol.

What is this world coming to when an exploded tranny is a GOOD thing?!? :confused:

I've worked with Chris on several projects, both my own and for several customers (back when I was still in the business). The thing I like about Chris is that his primary goal is to satisfy his customers. I know this from behind-the-scenes phone calls with him. He takes the time to learn what is happening out there to be knowledgable in his field. He also takes chances, like tooling up for the 3" SV and TU cast iron header. Now he is talking about fiberglass parts. I'd like to think of Chris as an innovator and a risk taker. It's all for us, you know.

Thanks Chris and keep on keeping on.

Mike