PDA

View Full Version : thanks again TU

Juggy
05-20-2009, 05:26 PM
hey guys I placed another order from TU just over a month ago. the goods finally arrived and now i can get the car back 2gether :D

it took a little longer to get here even tho he upgraded the shipping on the order to priority, but they were shipped the day he said he was going to provide me with tracking # the package just got held up @ the border for almost 2 weeks :(

he provides excellent comunication and answers any of my questions i ask, truthfully and doesnt beat around the bush. gotta love an honest business person.

Juggy
05-20-2009, 05:30 PM
k i just got the mail n the bracket was apparently shipped separately from polybushings.

everything is good here :)
wish I had known, I actually need one of the poly bushings for the bobble strut...I blew one out and it split right in 1/2 last year @ the track....too much torque i guess?? lol

Chris W
05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
k i just got the mail n the bracket was apparently shipped separately from polybushings.

everything is good here :)
wish I had known, I actually need one of the poly bushings for the bobble strut...I blew one out and it split right in 1/2 last year @ the track....too much torque i guess?? lol

Thanks for the feedback Cory. I was just preparing to send you a second fuel rail when I got your message.

Glad the bracket finally made it to you also. I am sure Johnny can hook you up with the Poly Bushing at SDAC. Be sure to stop by our both to say hello.

Chris-TU

Juggy
05-22-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the feedback Cory. I was just preparing to send you a second fuel rail when I got your message.

Glad the bracket finally made it to you also. I am sure Johnny can hook you up with the Poly Bushing at SDAC. Be sure to stop by our both to say hello.

Chris-TU

no problem, who knows maybe ill be pickin up some more parts too :thumb: god u saved me a ton last year with the sdac delivery rather then shipping to the great white north

hoping to have the car with me too this year (thats a 1st :o)....is that TU shelby charger race car going to be up and running with some new prototype parts for viewing by any chance :eyebrows:

also i will have to email you with some suggestions ;) about a possible new product. cant remember i had done that b4....