PDA

View Full Version : hey chris what turbo?

TurboII
05-19-2009, 03:37 PM
hey chris its joey randazzo from ct. its time for a new turbo for my 88 chrysler lebaron....2.5 TII. with a slighty ported head, ext manifold and two piece manifold, 3" exhaust what turbo would be good? something better then a garrett T3 and yes it a dd

I will like to be at least near the 300hp give or take mark! and yes it is a yellow PP clutch. it will see the track on occation but mainly a DD. i want something better then a super60 a descent trim size with a .63 a/r mid range turbo with a good spool chart...what are my options? and what about pricing?

Joey

Chris W
05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
hey chris its joey randazzo from ct. its time for a new turbo for my 88 chrysler lebaron....2.5 TII. with a slighty ported head, ext manifold and two piece manifold, 3" exhaust what turbo would be good? something better then a garrett T3 and yes it a dd

I will like to be at least near the 300hp give or take mark! and yes it is a yellow PP clutch. it will see the track on occation but mainly a DD. i want something better then a super60 a descent trim size with a .63 a/r mid range turbo with a good spool chart...what are my options? and what about pricing?

Joey

Hey Joey,

We have several configurations to choose from right now. It's better that we go over them on the phone first so I can ask you a few questions about your application. Call us anytime at the number below or PM me the phone number where you can be reached.

THANKS!

Chris-TU

TurboII
05-19-2009, 11:42 PM
okay, cool ill call yoyu tomorrow

TurboII
05-23-2009, 03:01 PM
hey chris what turbo were we gonna go with again...tu60 or turbonetic s60? and was it reman or new.

joey

Chris W
05-23-2009, 03:16 PM
hey chris what turbo were we gonna go with again...tu60 or turbonetic s60? and was it reman or new.

joey

PM sent. See you in Hartford!

Chris-TU