PDA

View Full Version : 89 csxvnt #28 68k miles

csxt#10
04-22-2006, 12:50 PM
only motor mods fwdperformance cal for 14psi and a k&n cone filter

im looking to sell it this time for sure.im gonna bite my tongue on this and loose money.ive put the past 2 years into working on it repainting just about everything.engine bay is mint everything repainted 4 coats of clear in there.has minor dents and dings but no rust at all.
has all original ground effex in great shape no tears of course all with fresh paint.
has all fiberrides that are a 9.5 out of 10 repainted also has 3-4 coats of clear.
repainted bumper guards
body has 3 coats of clear and was wetsanded and hand buffed.
ive put over 6k in the car in the past 2 years its been stored in a garage for the past 8-9 years.
i have all orig decals for the car that will be put on.
interior fabric in a 8-9 out of 10 could use alittle cleaning but no tears on the shelby fabric.the rear seat has a big rip in the lower middle part of the seat.but the shelby fabric is fine the the vinyl of whatever thats ripped.

has a fwd cal for 14psi and a k&n filter
motor is in perfect shape no problems at all no leaks and looks brand new.i pulled it to paint the engine bay.the motor didnt even need paint but i reapinted it all.
transmission is perfect also all original shifts as smooth as a hot knife thru butter also repainted with one coat of clear.
its missing the dash plaque but i have all other shelby items just the plaque is missing.i have a repro but it is for 228 atleast something to put up there.

has new window scrapers and all trim was repainted.
replaced the carpet the other year but now its dirty i only drove the car 2k miles the 2 years ive owned it.

what needs too be done(but i might finish most of it)
possibly rear g effx mounted but i should have that done.
ive been looking but im missing the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=door%20panels" onmouseover="window.status='door panels'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">door panels</a> i had them but seemed to have misplaced them in the move.not sure if im gonna find them not good
needs a new head liner i tryed to fix it a long time ago but it didnt work.

i know im missing alot of stuff if u have any questions ask away.pick up only come take a look at it i need this gone
i got just over 6k in to i know im not getting that if it isnt finished
5k can take it the way it is or for a little more i can finsh most of the stuff if i dont already.

email bdk1435@yahoo.com for pics

1quik4
04-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Trade ya my S70 Spirit ES, 5 speed and my 351 Mustang???? Both would equal up to your CSX. Located in Windsor.

csxt#10
04-23-2006, 12:19 PM
pm sent

csxt#10
04-26-2006, 05:58 PM
i got pictures on xceedspeed.com i cant post pics here.

1quik4
04-26-2006, 11:33 PM
I have a possible sale on the stang, so if all goes well, maybe the Spirit and some cash??

csxt#10
04-27-2006, 12:09 AM
well send me pics of the spirit with all details.so i can figure out how much cash i would want.jonmonkmulletlover@yahoo.com
also what year mustang u selling

csxt#10
05-16-2006, 01:14 AM
too the top

1quik4
05-16-2006, 02:58 AM
Well, I finally have my Spirit complete and she is pretty. Many mods, new paint and customs decals, DVD system, plus much more. I'll give you the Spirit and a '93 Skidoo Formula Plus thats already a Michigan ownership. Let me know if interested.

89ShelbyGuy
05-16-2006, 06:01 PM
body has 3 coats of clear and was wetsanded and hand buffed.

Please tell me how you HAND buffed that? and how long it took you!

:p :confused:

csxt#10
05-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Please tell me how you HAND buffed that? and how long it took you!

:p :confused:

exactly as it says i hand buffed it.the hrs it took was more than i would like to share.i have way way to many hrs in wetsanding and hand buffing.the buffer i used wasnt working good so i just hand buffed th ---- out of it.

im not sure about the trade send me pics and all info to bdk1435@yahoo.com

1quik4
05-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Ok, will do tomorrow. Not too sure how far from the border you are but we are having a FWD Mopar meet here in Windsor on sunday. I'll have the car in the show there if you want to come on by. We are also having a swap meet, bar-b-q, etc. A couple others from Detroit are supposed to be coming. Mysteryguy, J&GBodies.

Will get those out to you.

1quik4
05-18-2006, 10:55 PM
pics and info sent

csxt#10
05-21-2006, 01:31 AM
i will get back to u.
but there is good news i found the door panels.very nicley hiden by me

1quik4
05-21-2006, 10:41 PM
my email was messed up, if you did email me, please email again. I can bring the car across for you to look at if you like.

boostguru
05-21-2006, 11:48 PM
still have it? pics to schmalaa@uc.edu

csxt#10
05-22-2006, 02:42 PM
yep still have it i had someone who wanted to trade a spirit es straight up for it lmao to funny

pics can be seen here http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43755 there might be more info on it there then on this site.on exceed its all local people

csxt#10
05-22-2006, 02:43 PM
door panels were found car should be complete soo