PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using the narrow band feed from their LM-1?

1FastCSX289
05-04-2009, 11:11 PM
My stock O2 crapped and I hooked up the narrow band output from my LM-1 wideband to the SBEC in my CSX. It seems to put out the correct voltage and its hooked up correctly, but I get an O2 code (21, I think.....shorted high). On the scan tool, the computer seems to be "making up" numbers as they do not coincide with whats coming out of the LM1. The car runs lean at part throttle. Anyone run into this issue before? Something tells me that the computer is looking for the signal while the wideband is still in warm up mode and it tripping the code, and then its ignoring the signal or something.:confused2: I dont know. Figured id see if anyone has a fix.

turbovanmanČ
05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
GLHSLHT!??? has it done.

GLHNSLHT2
05-05-2009, 12:02 AM
both my Shelby Z and my 87 Yorker run off the narrowband simulated output on my LC-1. I assume the LM-1 runs the same. I didn't do anything other than move the curve a bit to the right. Never had a O2 code because of it. I soldered the output line into the input line of the stock O2. Then I unplugged the stock O2 and the plug just hangs there out of the harness.

1FastCSX289
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
both my Shelby Z and my 87 Yorker run off the narrowband simulated output on my LC-1. I assume the LM-1 runs the same. I didn't do anything other than move the curve a bit to the right. Never had a O2 code because of it. I soldered the output line into the input line of the stock O2. Then I unplugged the stock O2 and the plug just hangs there out of the harness.

Hmmmmm.....I left my O2 plugged in. I cant see how that would effect it though. Ill try it.

GLHNSLHT2
05-05-2009, 09:52 AM
I had mine plugged in till I was able to remove it from the exhaust. But the signal wire wasn't connected to the ECU. I was just saying that now the plug just sits there.

1FastCSX289
05-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Hmmmmm. Thats how mine is. Weird. Maybe ill try taking it apart and resoldering it to get a better connection.