PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: WTB: Shelby Lancer Springs

Twisted Noodle
05-03-2009, 01:35 PM
As it states, I am looking for the Shelby Lancer rear springs.

My rear end is sagging and it is driving me nuts. I don't want the car lowered I want it at the stock height for comfort. I don't know if the Shelby version shared any springs with anything else because I can't just go to rockauto.com and select "Shelby Lancer".

Thanks all!

Chris W
05-03-2009, 03:20 PM
As it states, I am looking for the Shelby Lancer rear springs.

My rear end is sagging and it is driving me nuts. I don't want the car lowered I want it at the stock height for comfort. I don't know if the Shelby version shared any springs with anything else because I can't just go to rockauto.com and select "Shelby Lancer".

Thanks all!

We have a used set in stock along with several other Shelby Lancer parts. Contact us for pricing.

Chris-TU

Twisted Noodle
05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Calling... ring...ring.. You answered. :clap:

ludwig340
05-22-2009, 11:00 AM
I know where there's a set if you still need one. Shouldn't cost much if he's still got 'em. They came off a SL when Eibachs went on and went with the car when I let it go.

Twisted Noodle
05-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes, I am still looking.. do you have a price?

ludwig340
05-24-2009, 12:25 PM
I'll be over tomorrow and I'll see if I can pick 'em up cheap (they're about 100 miles away from me, so I'll just grab 'em if he doesn't need 'em). I'll let you know tomorrow.

Twisted Noodle
05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Thank you

capev86
06-14-2009, 05:23 PM
i have 2 pair of rear springs and i will sell you one pair or the other (need to keep something on the back on my k wagon). one pair is from an 89 spirit es and the other is a pair of moog cargo coils for a k wagon. they lowered my k wagon but worked great on my spirit es. i currently have the es springs on my k wagon (for restoration puroposes) and it was like a slam kit, tugging the rear tires. the moog springs actually raised my es in the back slightly, not that it was sagged with the stock springs). i would recommend the mood springs on any vehicle other than a k wagon or a dynasty if you big passengers or other loads. $40 shipped for the spirit es springs and $80 shipped for the cargo coils. the cc's still have good powder coat on them!