PDA

View Full Version : Caliber SRT-4 products?

iTurbo
05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Cindy/James, I was wondering what kind of products you guys carry for the CSRT? I recently bought one and will be picking it up in about a week. I noticed you have a section in the online catalog but there isn't a whole lot in it yet.

I did get the Mopar S1 dealer installed, but I may do a little more upgrading here and there later on. I will most likely be spending more on TIII stuff for the foreseeable future but curious about the CSRT stuff too.

shelbydave
10-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi Cindy/James, I was wondering what kind of products you guys carry for the CSRT? I recently bought one and will be picking it up in about a week. I noticed you have a section in the online catalog but there isn't a whole lot in it yet.

I did get the Mopar S1 dealer installed, but I may do a little more upgrading here and there later on. I will most likely be spending more on TIII stuff for the foreseeable future but curious about the CSRT stuff too.

I was just going to ask the same question today!!! I know there are other guys out there, but was wondering if you were going to get into the CSRT market too...

glhs727
10-10-2009, 01:04 PM
We have not updated the website, so if you see something you need, call and ask. here is the current list:

Dodge caliber srt-4 parts;

eibach springs
AEM CAI
K&N Cold air Intake
K&N drop in filter
K&N filter cleaning kit
Apexi Neo
AEM FIC
Hawk HPS Front brake pads
Polybushings poly front motor mount
Mopar Oil filter
devilsown meth kit
NGK iridium plugs
AGP wastegate
AGP intercooler upgrade
600cc and 800cc injectors
BOV kits
scan gauge
BC coilovers
downpipe with Cat
downpipe w/o cat
and of course MOPAR Performance items like coilovers, swaybars, and strut bars

Later,
Cindy

iTurbo
10-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks Cindy. Where are you guys getting the exhaust done? I think I read that you had the Exhaust Depot setup on your own car; how do you like it? Probably going to get a TBE and MS1 pretty soon.

glhs727
10-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Yea, the ms1 is awesome, but call me before you order one. The DP we run is an MPX, we don't sell any exhaust depot stuff.
Later,
Cindy