View Full Version : General: GLHS Logic Module Stage III

168glhs1986
04-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Currently running the GLHS stage II and desire more boost. Mods to car are:

3" s.v. and down-pipe back
Fidenza alum. flywheel
Indy intercooler
525/555 Ramsdale Hybrid
Coilovers.... but what the F does that have to do with a LM?

Stock internals
Stock turbo

Let me know what you have. I'm interested in a torque curve that is VERY FLAT similar to the GLHS Stage II computer. Desire to run 18lbs of boost and no mo.

Keito
04-28-2009, 07:50 AM
You'll have to switch to a 3 BAR map sensor with a cal to run
18 PSI safely.
Probably should run at least +20% injectors too.
Exact same setup I'm running.

domni058
04-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi, there is a stage III module on e-bay for sale, look under dodge 2.2, you should find it!

168glhs1986
04-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi, there is a stage III module on e-bay for sale, look under dodge 2.2, you should find it!

Shh, lets keep this between ourselves so I don't have to bid against the entire TD world;) Thanks for the info:thumb:

Keito
04-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Thats one i'd stay away from.
What injectors is the cal for?
What MAP sensor?
Overboost? Boost level?
Theres way too many competant people here that can make you a cal per your specs.
Your shooting form the hip with that one and thats the last thing you want with a turbo car.
You could buy it and at least have a socketed logic module, then have someone burn you a chip.

168glhs1986
04-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Thats one i'd stay away from.
What injectors is the cal for?
What MAP sensor?
Overboost? Boost level?
Theres way too many competant people here that can make you a cal per your specs.
Your shooting form the hip with that one and thats the last thing you want with a turbo car.
You could buy it and at least have a socketed logic module, then have someone burn you a chip.

I Agree with you...I'll probably just buy the GLHS Stage III LM from FWD Performance, that way I'll know I'm getting the right thing and the warranty. All while supporting a great vendor. Without calling her back again...do you know the difference between the 86 GLHS Stage III cal and the 86/87 GLHS Stage III cal? I thought they used the same engine, harness, etc...

1984rampage
04-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Heres some advice... Convert to 87 T2 electronics and get a cal from shelgame or aries_turbo... You can get a 3 bar cal to run 18lbs and it will be much cheaper and faster coming from them rather than FWDP...