PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-19 Pre-Registration Raffle

sdac guy
04-23-2009, 08:25 AM
We will have a raffle for those that pre-register again this year. In the order registrations are received, a number will be assigned. The number(s) will be drawn from the first 100 folks to pre-register for SDAC-19.

Chuck Green (BIG PSI) has contacted me regarding items he will donate to this effort. One of the items will be another room at the host hotel for the event. He will be updating his list of items as soon as he has solid info.

Anyone else wishing to donate items specifically for this raffle/promotion please contact me directly and I will update this thread with their items.

Barry

sdac guy
06-25-2009, 06:07 PM
To recap, on the earlier drawing from the 10 folks that joined/renewed their membership, Marybeth Kiczenski (dodgeshadowchik) won two free nights at the SDAC-19 host hotel from Chuck Green (BIG_PSI).

Earlier this afternoon, Chuck drew a number for the current drawing out of the first 100 to pre-register. Again, this is for 2 free nights at the SDAC-19 host hotel.

The number he picked is 54. Scott Drega (ScottD) was the 54th person to pre-register and will have the nametag with that number. So congratulations Scott on winning this current drawing.

I gave Chuck the phone numbers of the winners so he can contact them directly. Thanks so much Chuck for your generosity in these prizes!

Also, Chuck has contacted a couple of vendors for some other prizes. The winner of the SDAC-19 Bracket Drag Race will get a Devil's Own methanol injection kit. The winner of the Quick 8 Drag Race will get a pair of M/T Race Slicks in whatever size they want. That prize will be awarded in the form of a gift certificate and the slicks will be shipped directly to the winner after our event concludes.

Thanks again Chuck for helping to make our event a success!

Barry