PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with Mopar Autocross Springs

ShelbyZD
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
My bro bought a Shelby charger that has no motor and transmission in it..so you can't tell what springs are in the front and they guy said they were mopar performance autocross springs. He put them in his other charger and they make the front sit up too high. If you look in the Mopar Performance book it states that these springs are supposed to lower the front 1". Is there another set of autocross springs that raise the front by 1"? These springs are brand new and I'd likely sell them unless we can find out if they can be properly cut and if it will work properly? Thanks

bgbmxer
04-23-2009, 06:52 PM
My bro bought a Shelby charger that has no motor and transmission in it..so you can't tell what springs are in the front and they guy said they were mopar performance autocross springs. He put them in his other charger and they make the front sit up too high. If you look in the Mopar Performance book it states that these springs are supposed to lower the front 1". Is there another set of autocross springs that raise the front by 1"? These springs are brand new and I'd likely sell them unless we can find out if they can be properly cut and if it will work properly? Thanks

the mopar rally springs will raise it an inch the autox springs will lower it