PDA

View Full Version : 2 Vendors... FWD P. has my vote over TU

Dave
04-18-2006, 10:45 PM
I recently broke the nipple off my Accufab AFPR and I called Cindy that night and told her the problem. Within the next day she had it mailed already. I receive the nipple in a matter of 2 days. :thumb: No charge too!!

Chris from TU said he would help me and not leave me stranded. I gave him all my info about the problem as I tried reaching out to anyone for help. He said (before I spoke to Cindy about her mailing the part) he would mail it out that day or the next. Yah, I never heard back from him. What happened to you helping me out, Chris?

Well I opted to just leave it at that... still haven't gotten a call back from Chris. But Cindy stayed in well contact with me and was very helpful. Perhaps I've misjudged her aptitude to help out the TM community.

I heart you Cindy! :D

-Bryan

Will Martin
04-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I think when it comes to both companies you have to just take the good with the bad. I've had both positive and not so "positive" dealings with both companies. In the end I'll still support both because we're limited on vendors as it is, and I try to forgive and forget....although sometimes it's hard. Especially when you've waited a long time for a particular part (s) and/or you're told something and it doesn't happen. lol

iTurbo
04-18-2006, 11:01 PM
I like both FWDP and TU. There are some things I like to buy from FWDP and some things I buy at TU. Both have been very good to me in the past. What's the contest?

SpoolinGLH
04-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeh Will brought up a good point. With being in TD land customer service is a hit and miss between all vendors...so i guess thats the ONLY downfall of owning a td lol

Chris W
04-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I recently broke the nipple off my Accufab AFPR and I called Cindy that night and told her the problem. Within the next day she had it mailed already. I receive the nipple in a matter of 2 days. :thumb: No charge too!!

Chris from TU said he would help me and not leave me stranded. I gave him all my info about the problem as I tried reaching out to anyone for help. He said (before I spoke to Cindy about her mailing the part) he would mail it out that day or the next. Yah, I never heard back from him. What happened to you helping me out, Chris?

Well I opted to just leave it at that... still haven't gotten a call back from Chris. But Cindy stayed in well contact with me and was very helpful. Perhaps I've misjudged her aptitude to help out the TM community.

I heart you Cindy! :D

-Bryan

Dave,

I got on the phone with the vendor right after I spoke with you. Jeniffer at Accufab promised to send one out that day. If you didn't receive it then I was unaware of that fact. Since I didn't hear from you then I just assumed you had it. I will follow up with Accufab in the AM to find out what happened to your missing nipple.

Chris-TU

turbovanmanČ
04-24-2006, 01:22 AM
what happened to your missing nipple.

Chris-TU

:eyebrows: :lol:

tryingbe
04-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Rolf!

John B
05-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Rolf!
Wouldn't that be ROFL?:lol:

Mike_Shepard
05-30-2006, 01:19 PM
dave you gotta do domething about them missing nipples man, Do like I did and have studs put in them to keep them in place lol ''