PDA

View Full Version : WTB 87 GLHS Hood Vent Insert

2.216VTurbo
04-16-2009, 11:24 AM
My Bro's Rampage had a little problem with the factory flat hood at 75MPH on the freeway the other day :( He said it was pretty scary driving with his head out the window to see the road:wow1: The truck is wearing a GLHS/Shelby Charger hood now that I had but now grill for the vent?? Anyone have a spare they want to sell for $25. or so shipped? Paypal ready...

Also, anyone have some side skirt/front fender extensions? I'll go a little higher on those:)

"Top Fuel" Bender
04-16-2009, 04:11 PM
My Bro's Rampage had a little problem with the factory flat hood at 75MPH on the freeway the other day :( He said it was pretty scary driving with his head out the window to see the road:wow1: The truck is wearing a GLHS/Shelby Charger hood now that I had but now grill for the vent?? Anyone have a spare they want to sell for $25. or so shipped? Paypal ready...

Also, anyone have some side skirt/front fender extensions? I'll go a little higher on those:)

you need just the grill that bolts to the top of the hood?
what's your mailing address? I've got a few to spare

GLHNSLHT2
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I've got a spare vent grill as well but it'll need a coat of paint as someone decided to paint it dayglo orange :)

2.216VTurbo
04-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Nice:thumb: Looks like the vent is handled, anyone got the extensions in reasonable shape? Back in the day I used to just let those things go to the crusher:( Never had the $ to buy whatever I wanted in the yards...

2.216VTurbo
04-23-2009, 06:15 PM
you need just the grill that bolts to the top of the hood?
what's your mailing address? I've got a few to spare

Got the grill in the mail, all for the paltry sum of all-the-beer-Bruce-can-drink-during-SDAC:thumb: Hey wait, I think I got taken:D

You da man Bruce.

[/SIZE] Extensions for sale/trade anyone?[/SIZE="5"]

"Top Fuel" Bender
04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Got the grill in the mail, all for the paltry sum of all-the-beer-Bruce-can-drink-during-SDAC:thumb: Hey wait, I think I got taken:D

You da man Bruce.

[/SIZE] Extensions for sale/trade anyone?[/SIZE="5"]

Wife and daughter are coming this year
Might have to cut back a little
Well at least on the 180 proof rum