PDA

View Full Version : Fwd performace please respond!!!

Twisted Noodle
04-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Cindy

I am trying to get you to respond to my calls, emails, PM's for over 6 Months now. Please give me an answer so I may go on and live a happy/ or unhappy life with my TM.
All I want is to find out what is in my cal. I am a customer of yours, I buy ---- from you. Please help me out. I know your busy, trust me I know. Waiting 6 months for an answer is ridiculous. I sent you more emails, and Pm's today.

Please respond

BadAssPerformance
04-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Moved to FWD-P section.

Twisted Noodle
04-12-2009, 12:04 PM
I thought that was the FWD P section. Sorry Bad ---

glhs727
04-12-2009, 12:42 PM
PM sent!!

navyboy65
04-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Cindy

I am trying to get you to respond to my calls, emails, PM's for over 6 Months now. Please give me an answer so I may go on and live a happy/ or unhappy life with my TM.
All I want is to find out what is in my cal. I am a customer of yours, I buy ---- from you. Please help me out. I know your busy, trust me I know. Waiting 6 months for an answer is ridiculous. I sent you more emails, and Pm's today.

Please respond

Your having a similar problem as myself in getting an R/T trim cal I paid for back in mid dec 08, although you've waited longer and I bought some other things that held the order up! Just put up my post too http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474766#post474766
Looks like they PM'ed you so hopefully it's good news!

Twisted Noodle
04-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Yes, Cindy got in contact with me and I am very satisfied with the info she gave me.