PDA

View Full Version : General: WTB: Spirit R/T Springs, Red Snowflake wheels & TIII Valley cover

Mario
04-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Looking for 15" Snowflakes in red, that are in great condition. Quantity does not matter. I'll piece a nice set together if I have to.

Also need a TIII valley cover as the title states.

Looking for Rear springs for a Spirit R/T. Stiffer is fine, prefer stock ride height or close to it.

Simsy
04-02-2009, 03:24 PM
i have one stock rear spring if u want it lol

RJ138
04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
If I get off my --- and install my lowering springs I will have 2 stock R/T rear springs. They are pretty old though... You still need these?

zin
04-02-2009, 06:08 PM
I've got a set of stock, red snowflakes in pretty good shape. I had planned on keeping them so I could go stock as the wheels on it are powdercoated black, but if you make me an offer I can't refuse...:D

Mike

Mario
04-02-2009, 09:10 PM
i have one stock rear spring if u want it lol

Actually I will take it. Send me a price with shipping.

If I get off my --- and install my lowering springs I will have 2 stock R/T rear springs. They are pretty old though... You still need these?

I think my situation is solved.

I've got a set of stock, red snowflakes in pretty good shape. I had planned on keeping them so I could go stock as the wheels on it are powdercoated black, but if you make me an offer I can't refuse...:D

Mike

Mike how have you been? Shoot me some pics mariodicesare@gmail.com and I'll give you an offer you can't refuse. :)

Simsy
04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
pm sent:thumb:

moparfwdsleeper
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Matt you suck, I was hoping to unload a set of them lol.

Edit:
Just read it over again(for some reason the "rear" part didn't stick in my head:p).

Mario
05-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Still looking for the flakes and the valley cover.

zin
05-19-2009, 04:18 PM
I'll try to get you a picture, I kinda thought you'd have a set by now... That's what I get for doing my own thinking... :D

Mike

zin
05-20-2009, 12:40 AM
I'll try to get you a picture, I kinda thought you'd have a set by now... That's what I get for doing my own thinking... :D

Mike

Sorry for the not so great pictures, it's dark out!:lol: They all look about the same. They are on my GLHS right now, and are dirty from sitting, but I'm sure you can get an idea as to whether or not they'll work for you.

Mike

Mario
05-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Are you selling them as a set of four, Mike?

mopar-tech
05-21-2009, 11:02 AM

I have a set of 6 for sale.

Gary

zin
05-21-2009, 08:32 PM

Yeah, if I sell them, I'd sell them as a set. I'd take the tires off too, unless you want to pay the extra for shipping...

Mike