PDA

View Full Version : Interior: WTB: Rear Window Motors for 1993 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Bigern1990
03-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Hey guys! First off, im new here and just bought my first car! It's a 1993 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible. However, the rear windows don't go up...they go down, but not up. Luckily, we were able to force them up since we had some pretty bad rain today :/ I need them to go up and down without problem :)

If anyone has any links, or has any on hand that work well, hit me up.

I am also going to be in need of a harness for the stereo so I can by an aftermarket stereo. The radio in it works, but the tape deck is a little if-y. I would prefer an audio input to plug my iPhone into, however, I have been using the tape deck and one of those special tapes to plug my iphone into the radio...but the tape deck is dead :( ...unless I can get that from Bestbuy when I purchase the new stereo...

If anyone has a link or has any of those parts (in working condition), I am definitely interested. I can easily pay for any of the items by paypal :)

martin kolner
03-30-2009, 01:00 AM
The motors and the regulators fit all 87-95 convertibles (only). You need to determine if the motors are bad or the regulators that drive the windows. I have both.

bakes
03-30-2009, 03:41 AM
I would check it see if the the motors have power in both the up and down switch positions.

Bigern1990
03-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Im not going to be able to take that part of the car apart for a few days. The rear driver side window does goes neither up nor down now. It makes a sort of crunching noise when I hold the button. The rear passenger side window goes down but not up. Ill keep an eye on this thread and update you guys. Thanks for the advice so far. Ill post back soon.

jaysshelby
03-30-2009, 06:26 PM
midohiomoparsource is part out a ragtop LeBaron in the for sale section chech with him on these.