PDA

View Full Version : General: WTB: *MINT* L-body Sunroof

DC Turismo
03-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Plain and simple, need an L-body sunroof, and I need it to be as nice as possible, no cracks in the rubber, no scratches on the glass. PM me with what you have. Thank you.

4 l-bodies
03-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Someday you'll be sorry you chopped a hole in your roof. It's not a easy fix to undo it. I wouldn't do it. That was the craze in the late eighties. About 99% of the people regret doing it. But it's your car...
BTW there must be someone with a half million of these sunroofs that didn't sell and are sitting in somebodies warehouse. I'd hold out for a new one if you must install one.
Nevermind, I thought you were looking for an aftermarket sunroof. Sold a mint L-body sunroof about a year ago for $75.

Todd

DC Turismo
03-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Todd

I didn't chop a hole in my roof lol.... Have a project coming up that is in need of one of these.

Thanks!

Edit: Yea, not aftermarket! lol...

Juggy
03-23-2009, 06:16 AM
anyone know of how or what to get, to replace the rubber seal??
I have 2 sunroofs but 1 is in need of a new seal, other one is in excellent shape tho...

DC Turismo
03-24-2009, 04:26 PM
+1 I have two but the seals are J-U-N-K!

4 l-bodies
03-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Todd

I didn't chop a hole in my roof lol.... Have a project coming up that is in need of one of these.

Thanks!

Edit: Yea, not aftermarket! lol...

Sorry Billy, I didn't look who was it was until after I posted.:o I know you know better.:thumb: I was just trying to prevent another L-body from getting a hole punched in it's roof. That was so 80's. Exit stage right.:bolt:
Todd

DC Turismo
03-30-2009, 12:06 AM
HAHA No worries Todd! This is a different project altogether. :lol:

BTW, still open to anyone who has one in great shape! My bro. needs one for his 86 Silver/Blue SC as well!