PDA

View Full Version : New Line Of Clutches Added to Our Website

Chris W
03-15-2009, 03:18 AM
Well, not really new, but, just better organized with lots of pictures and a few extra features.:clap:

Check them out here:
http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/index.php?cPath=97&osCsid=95b1c278d1ef9d04f194205bcb5fba8d

Chris-TU

Anonymous_User
03-15-2009, 04:25 AM
chris, just some constructive criticism...

When looking on the left side in the list of categories, if you are looking for clutches, you have to look in the P's for Performance Clutches. Can be frustrating if you don't already know that.

Chris W
03-15-2009, 11:37 AM
chris, just some constructive criticism...

When looking on the left side in the list of categories, if you are looking for clutches, you have to look in the P's for Performance Clutches. Can be frustrating if you don't already know that.

Thanks for your feedback! We changed it to "Clutches" to make things easier.

Back when we started this website we didn't have so many categories. We have picked up so many other product lines over the years and I do agree it is looking a bit more crowded. If you re still having difficulty locating items be sure to give the search feature on the left a try. I have to admit that even I use it sometimes. :D

Chris-TU

Sroufe7
03-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I e-mailed you guys MONTHS back and never got a reply back asking about clutches.

I'll shoot you a pm hoping you'll reply. :p

Chris W
03-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I e-mailed you guys MONTHS back and never got a reply back asking about clutches.

I'll shoot you a pm hoping you'll reply. :p

Never received your email. Our SPAM filter has been known to delete valid emails on occasion. We did get your PM though:thumb: I will work with our manufacturer and PM you back.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Sloride
03-16-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi Chris!
I was just looking over your revised clutch selection list.... Im curious as to how the torque estimates were reached.

I love my blue- 6puck combo.... I noticed that it was rated for 336 tq which is a figure i may eclipse with my combo (300+hp usable power to 6500 rpm 2.5l)

Can we still purchase a pp separate of clutch?

Would a 4 puck with blue (360tq) be just as 'on/off' as a 6 puck with a yellow (375tq)

or is the 'grabby-ness' just because theres more load per square inch?

If i were to exceed my pressure plate would it be possible to trade up??

Thanks
:thumb: