PDA

View Full Version : WTB Leather Steering Wheel

ShelbyMotorsports
04-11-2006, 11:47 AM
WTB Leather Steering Wheel in the Bordeaux (Burgandy) color.

This is the corporate wheel used on many models like the Daytona, LeBaron, Lancer, Shadow, trucks, etc. in the late 1980's.

Below is a pic of the wheel in the wrong color. Remember I'm looking for the Bordeaux color.

http://paautoexperts.com/ebay/zebra/SHELBY/Picture%20132.jpg

Email me at:

shelbymotorsports@att.net

Tony Fields
04-11-2006, 07:07 PM
WTB Leather Steering Wheel in the Bordeaux (Burgandy) color.

This is the corporate wheel used on many models like the Daytona, LeBaron, Lancer, Shadow, trucks, etc. in the late 1980's.

Below is a pic of the wheel in the wrong color. Remember I'm looking for the Bordeaux color.

http://paautoexperts.com/ebay/zebra/SHELBY/Picture%20132.jpg

Email me at:

shelbymotorsports@att.net

If you can't find one you might want to dye the one you have.

Check out the following:

www.parasolinc.com
or e-mail
harjit@parasolinc.com

Just a thought...I'm in the process of re-doing mine with one of their kits.

GLHSKEN
04-11-2006, 07:12 PM
LOL... not only that, but I've NEVER seen a factory wheele "two-tone".. I have a PERFECT grey wheel (ShelbyZ leather)

shmedley
04-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Any interest in an airbag settering wheel in the Bordeaux color? I know I have at least one of them.

Lee'sdaytona
04-17-2006, 06:18 PM
the Bordeaux color LEATHER wheels are a hard find. I have one thats not leather...but I'm sure you want the leather right?
-Lee

ShelbyMotorsports
04-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Any interest in an airbag settering wheel in the Bordeaux color? I know I have at least one of them.

Nope can't use the airbag wheel but thanks for the offer Brad.

the Bordeaux color LEATHER wheels are a hard find. I have one thats not leather...but I'm sure you want the leather right?
-Lee

Lee

Yes I would like a leather wheel but I might be able to use a non-leather wheel until I locate a leather wheel. What condition is your wheel in?

Steve

ShelbyMotorsports
04-19-2006, 06:14 PM
:bump2:

Lee'sdaytona
04-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Nope can't use the airbag wheel but thanks for the offer Brad.

Lee

Yes I would like a leather wheel but I might be able to use a non-leather wheel until I locate a leather wheel. What condition is your wheel in?

Steve
Its in pretty good shape. It is warn smooth around the top where the non leather wheels tend to wear. But it still looks good.
-Lee

ShelbyMotorsports
04-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Still looking..................

Lee can you email me a pic or two of your non-leather wheel.

Lee'sdaytona
04-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Ok you have an e-mail!
-Lee

ShelbyMotorsports
04-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok you have an e-mail!
-Lee

Lee

Got your pic but I'm looking for a three spoke wheel like the one shown in my first post in the Bordeaux color.

Sorry but I can't use a four spoke wheel. It does look nice though so I'm sure someone can use it.

So to all others I'm still looking.

Steve

Lee'sdaytona
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
OMG Steve!! sorry about that! I've been posting in the thread "everything you ever wanted to know about 4-spoke steering wheels" and somehow I got confused.
I do have the wheel you want with out the red leather as I stated before. however, unlike the 4-spoke wheel, I don't have a picture of that steering wheel saved on my computer at school. I am going home this weekend and I will post a picture for you.
-Lee
Oh and by the way, this red 3-spoke wheel I'll sell for $15 plus shipping